This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

Re: working royal wedding day?
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2011, 10:22:09 pm »
ive got a few commercial to clean on friday morning then onto domestics.i dont care whether its the royal wedding ive only worked 2 days in 3 weeks!!ill be working this saturday and bank holiday monday as well as i need to catch up!!its gonna be a good months onslaught of work with only sundays off for the next few weeks.

most customers wont mind me turning up on a bank holiday.if they do then theyll get missed or done another day or dumped!!

i havent got time to have these extra bank holidays off.too far behind!oh and its forecast rain and strong winds for tommorrow in manchester!! >:( >:(
price higher/work harder!

A@R WINDOWCLEANING

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2011, 10:57:29 pm »
i working all day.  who,s getting married ?

the bfg

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2011, 09:22:22 am »
i working all day.  who,s getting married ?

apparently martin clunes and katie price are getting married or something     I dont know man so just get off my damng case and leave me alone

Sean Dyer

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2011, 03:06:10 pm »
commercial all day...

worked all the bank hols so far, i wil have days off when i want them :)

Ian101

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2011, 04:00:14 pm »
May clean may just canvass not sure yet but will be doing summit ... Parasites the fecking lot of them

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2011, 04:39:32 pm »
thet didnt have a day off for my wedding mate. we are paying for it so i will send them a nice letter stating this and hope they had a nice day on me. >:( i wonder what i payed for flowers prob.

Pittmonkey

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2011, 05:22:18 pm »
I'm working!

Thought they'd already done the wedding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kav0FEhtLug

Well the yanks thought it was real.

'Success is buried in the garden of failure'

dave.e

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2011, 05:52:41 pm »
Definately not. I'm not even British (rep of Ireland, but living in Oxford UK) but there is no way Im going to miss out on a party!!! You Brits should be out celebrating your future Kings Wedding, its a fantastic and unique day!  Forget the money and enjoy yourselves! ;D

you have got to be joking right

Steve Sed

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2011, 05:55:39 pm »
When Chas & Di got married, my friends and I went fishing with loads of lager and homegrown. Never saw a second of the wedding and it didn't harm me. With this one I will taqke my wife and my youngest on a long country walk and get back for a bbq after it's all finished. I'm sorry, but I have no interest in thr royals at all.

dave.e

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2011, 05:58:08 pm »
thet didnt have a day off for my wedding mate. we are paying for it so i will send them a nice letter stating this and hope they had a nice day on me. >:( i wonder what i payed for flowers prob.

Hi mate you paid for the flowers and i paid for the wine according to my sodding tax bill

dave.e

« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2011, 05:59:26 pm »
When Chas & Di got married, my friends and I went fishing with loads of lager and homegrown. Never saw a second of the wedding and it didn't harm me. With this one I will taqke my wife and my youngest on a long country walk and get back for a bbq after it's all finished. I'm sorry, but I have no interest in thr royals at all.

here here don,t blame ya mate

LWC

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2011, 07:35:16 pm »
Well ive been rang to go do a job i can do on friday, lovely, just down road in one place and good money.

Super

paul saunders

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2011, 09:38:34 pm »
I've just tried to arrange a connie roof clean for Friday, custie says "leave it cos were having a street party and they're closing the road". What can you say to that!!!  ::) ::)
I can remember when waking up stiff in the morning was a good thing.

john stracey

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2011, 09:42:49 pm »
just booked a conservatory clean in for 2.30pm so no wedding for me. :-* :-*

C.C.S.

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2011, 10:15:05 pm »
it's a carpet cleaning day,no regular window cleaning.monday a few commercials including a first clean on new bussiness park.i'm a bit overloaded with work so can't take any bank holidays off.i'm saving the for my holidays

Johnny B

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2011, 10:23:21 pm »
Business as usual on Friday.

John.
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

james stanley

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2011, 10:57:30 pm »
Business as usual for me too on fri, my sister is actually the kate middleton look alike too! she has been in the paper etc. But I am still working but will av monday off!

Tom White

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2011, 11:01:37 pm »
Business as usual for me too on fri, my sister is actually the kate middleton look alike too! she has been in the paper etc. But I am still working but will av monday off!

Stick some pics up ov 'er, please!  :P

dazmond

« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2011, 11:07:09 pm »
friday,saturday and monday ill be working.a few commercial and big  houses on friday.same on saturday and some 4 and 5 bedders on monday.

if i was reasonably straight up with work id of had all the bank holidays off but im well behind.not earned any money for 2 and a half weeks!so im going for it! ;) ;D ;D ;D

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

Ian101

« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2011, 05:20:10 pm »
Did 9.30 to 2 then the street party started so packed in and came home .... did a pub when they were walking down the isle so as not to upset the old dears and picked up a new customer so all in all a good day