This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

kevin phillips

Help needed!
« on: April 20, 2011, 11:29:25 am »
Hi all,

first post so hope im posting in the right area.

Im looking to set up a business offering window cleaning, along with Driveway & Patio cleaning etc. I am going to purchase a van with a WFP set up already installed, and was wondering what was the best way of incorporating the pressure washing? do i need to install another tank for the pressure washer to draw from? or do I need to purchase a trailer / bowser for the pressure washer?

any advice from someone else who has done something similar would be fantastic. also any tips on suppliers etc would be brilliant.

thanks

Kevin

Blast Off Stoke

Re: Help needed!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 05:29:55 pm »
all you need is wheelie bin or similar with your washer been fed from the bottom of the tank (positive feed )and use cutomers water .1000 ltr ibc  will only do about 2 hours constant washing .

kevin phillips

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 06:54:28 pm »
Thanks for the reply, I take it customers don't have a problem with you using their water? I suppose you could go direct from an outside tap?

Blast Off Stoke

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 09:12:25 pm »
Not had a complaint yet,just make sure if you use an inside tap that there is no risk of water coming out of the fitting and flooding the kitchen  :D.
Its also wise to check there is an adequate water pressure too,low pressure = headache and long hours.

Matt Gibson

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 09:19:27 pm »
Low tap pressure = Long lunch  ;D