This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

sunshine windows

Anyone use pressure washer from van mount?
« on: March 18, 2011, 03:54:07 pm »
Hi all,

I need to get a patio pressure washed but the house doesn't have a garden tap or suitable kitchen tap to fix a pressure washer to.

Has anybody connected a pressure washer to the van ports and used their system to jet wash.

I'm a bit worried about knackering the pump.

Cheers,
Lance
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

mark blundell

Re: Anyone use pressure washer from van mount?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 04:15:15 pm »
you can use a pressure from a tank in the van a lot of pressure washers draw there own water so if you where to put a hose from this type of pressure washer into the tank it will draw the water.

what make/model is the washer

if it is a pull start you can pull it over without switching it on so it wont start and put your finger over the water inlet to see if it sucks if so it will draw water from a tank

what i have done is adapted a small water tank its about 50 ltrs with a stop cock and hoselock fitting at the top and a hoselock fitting at the bottom this way you can connect the customers tap to the top and the pressure washer to the bottom fill the tank before you start and you are always 50ltr's in front of yourself so if there pressure isn't good enough you are feeding from the tank and every time you stop washing the tank is filling again until it is full

better than using pure water ;)

outdoor restore

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 04:51:52 pm »
Hi all,

I need to get a patio pressure washed but the house doesn't have a garden tap or suitable kitchen tap to fix a pressure washer to.

Has anybody connected a pressure washer to the van ports and used their system to jet wash.

I'm a bit worried about knackering the pump.

Cheers,
Lance
[/quote

Do they have a plumbed in washing machine? If so connect to the cold inlet.  My 500L tank will only keep my pressure washer running for 30mins (15lpm) so the patio would need to be fairly small if no way of filling

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 09:48:40 pm »
I have run pressure of the shower hose .It worked well.