Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CLEANCARE WC

cleaning spot
« on: March 17, 2011, 10:13:53 pm »
ordered £15 worth of gear little bits rectus fitting o rings etc over 2 weeks ago would all fit in a normal envelope nevermind small jiffy bag. anyway waited patiently...nothing. email cs asking where they are they say courier should of delivered even though i had no
attemted delivery ticket,they then TELL ME TO PHONE COURIER! which I do they say they sent gear back to CS march 10th. contact CS again they say have not received it, send strong but professional and polite email AND STILL HAVE HEARD NOTHING, I ORDERED IT 3 WEEKS AGO THIS COMING SUNDAY! and before anyone jumps to there defence I always thought they were decent until now, they have had my money and have delivered no goods and
have not contacted me. I hope this story has a happy ending cos I aint happy right now  :(
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

Richard 01903

Re: cleaning spot
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 10:51:13 pm »
Hi Dont use them agian !!! and I think a lot of us wont !!!!!
You cant change the PAST But you can influence the FUTURE

prestige cleaners

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 11:00:22 pm »
ive never had a problem with them, theyve lowered their postage charges too which is good.

i try and buy off ebay though usually cheaper

chopsie

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 11:05:01 pm »
window cleaning warehouse, ordered 2pm ish tuesday, was here next morning (jiffy bag full similar to your order plus some squeegee rubbers). Left in my porch as i put on instructions when ordered.  ;)
chopsie

mattflashmatt

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 11:13:09 pm »
i spent £2000 on gear when i set up wfp with cleaning spot. i drove down to the wharehouse brought all the gear spent 1 half hours there and they wouldnt even give me a sqeugee for free. lol when i got home the tranfer pump i brought was not working might have been an error of my own but went out and brought one from bq ,because i wanted to b up and running. contacted them at a latter stage for pole hose fittings which cost £15. they wanted £18 carrage lol. ive been on the phone today to pure freedom ordering a hose reel and booster pump - total £183.00 and they still want £5.00 carrage. ill phone around.

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2011, 11:33:31 pm »
No carriage the way forward ;)

mattflashmatt

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2011, 11:40:58 pm »
no carrage is the way forward. and stop charging £300000 for a battery charge that i can buy in wilkos for a tenna just because your a wfp website provider. all you wfp sellers grrrr

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2011, 11:44:14 pm »
Show me a like for like please a 4amp for sealed batteries not a 12v wet battery charger, please show me

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2011, 11:46:31 pm »
Needs to have red/black easy plug not crocs to.

mattflashmatt

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2011, 11:54:33 pm »
go to wilkos or on the net i just got a cataloge from stream. no sorry from all clean. there charging £35.99 + vat for a battery charger i broght for a tenner of the high street.

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2011, 11:56:58 pm »
You were talking about my charger, we sell one which is for sealed batteries . Not car type batteries.

mattflashmatt

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2011, 11:58:52 pm »
get a desent leisure battery mine cost me £80 of ebay new of course. ive got a split relay in my van. its the only wat to go f*** all this charging up poope at night. dont get me wrong i should once a week charge my battery but ill let  the van do that when i drive to brighton this weekend

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2011, 12:02:25 am »
Yes but a tad heavy on one of our trolleys! A 22ah sealed a tad lighter.

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2011, 10:19:25 am »
UPDATE.... had a phone call this morning, apology although no recognition of the fact i needed those bits 2 weeks ago, and the fact i could of bought from 100 other places and got them on time, but this part of the, apology could of slipped his mind. Anyway he is gonna sort it out with courier and said i will def have my bits and bobs next week, although i feel he should of apologised, recognised my frustration about the wait i have had, and indeed the wait i am still having and reasured me my goods will be reshipped TODAY. but its a start i suppose. This has given me an idea for a new thread, please post for interests sake, i will let you know when my gear arrives.

the bfg

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2011, 10:27:47 am »
ive never had a problem with them, theyve lowered their postage charges too which is good.

thats because their not posting anything out  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2011, 10:32:39 am »
lol  ::) and if they have been lowered i would hate to know what they were before. all my items could fit in the smallest jiffy bag £3.99 shipping.

Griffus

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2011, 10:55:20 am »
Almost ordered a load of trad stuff yesterday from Cleaning Spot but had a query and couldn';t get through. Gave me a sense that they were out of business or similar so ended up ordering with Wintecs.

Came this morning, all present and correct and good value, including free next day carriage too.

Steve Sed

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2011, 02:42:42 pm »
There's no such thing as free postage. Someone pays somewhere and ultimately the buyer will be the someone.

Rogue Trader

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2011, 06:03:24 pm »
cleaning spot are my preferred and cheapest suppliers , never had an un-fixable problem and i will continue to use them

Central Window Cleaners

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2011, 06:14:37 pm »
I would never use them again. very unprofessional and very rude owner.

They shipped me the wrong stuff and refused to rectify the problem and refused to refund my money unless I paid to ship the incorrect items back to him.