Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

REXyv

Re: NEVER lease a van
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2011, 12:35:02 am »
Round and round you go ???

Londoner

« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2011, 07:19:48 am »
Well lets throw another yesbut /nobut into the discussion. The leasing company has to make a profit, pay the salesmans wages, the rent etc. On top of the cost of the van all this has to be paid for.

Money is only going one way, out of your pocket into theirs so you have to be paying for the extras over and above (and beyond ) the cost of the van.

The only person telling you what a great deal it is and how its the way all the smart businesses finance their vehicles is the salesman.

Money can't come out of thin air. somebody has to be paying his wages and the only person possible is you!

And don't fall for the line about they buy them cheaper than you can. When I bought my van I got a total off £3,800 off list price  and Fiat, had I gone to them instead would have also given me an equally  big discount plus they were doing 0% finance.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2011, 11:00:10 pm »
Yebbut - when you sell a van then that is a plus to the business and so goes as income in the year you sell it.

Yebbut, you then buy another one at the same time.

Yebbut, you can't write it all off in year one.

BTW - Vince Green is right. If you've got the dosh you get the best deal. Next best is a bank loan (in which to the seller you've got the dosh) and you'll pay some interest obviously.
It's a game of three halves!

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2011, 11:31:06 pm »
Yebbut - when you sell a van then that is a plus to the business and so goes as income in the year you sell it.

Yebbut, you then buy another one at the same time.

Yebbut, you can't write it all off in year one.
BTW - Vince Green is right. If you've got the dosh you get the best deal. Next best is a bank loan (in which to the seller you've got the dosh) and you'll pay some interest obviously.

Yebbut you can. AIA (annual investment allowance) 100% in year one. ;)