Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ryan mca

cleaning show
« on: March 05, 2011, 08:58:23 pm »
 If you managed to go was there any new kit that really impressed you.

Ryan 

Tony Gill Carpet Smart

Re: cleaning show
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 11:11:23 pm »
Meeting and talking to other people in carpet cleaning as always  ;)

Cheers Tony
STAY YOUNG HAVE FUN BE HAPPY xx
www.carpetcleanersbridlington.co.uk

Ian Rochester

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 09:26:00 am »
I was there on Thursday and really enjoyed it, went down with John Kelly and one of the guys who works for us.

New gear wise the most impressive thing for us was  an adaptor for window cleaning poles to cut off the water when you're not washing the window, ie if you're walking to the back of the house.  £55 each, bought 3 of them, one for each van to try out.

I also had a  look at the Cimex Encapsulation system, nice but quite bulky and expensive and also the CFR 500 which looked like a nice bit of kit though if you need to change a vac motor it looked like a major task!  They had a good offer on them and people were buying them.

Grippatank had a very good gutter cleaning system, or at least their poles were excellent, super light and rigid, the rest of it was pretty standard stuff.

Other than the pole adaptors the only other thing I bought was a new 5ltr sprayer.

Came away with a lot of leaflets and plenty to ponder over.

Gary Humphreys

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 03:22:50 pm »
I went on Friday?!

What a plonker!!

clinton

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2011, 03:31:53 pm »
That gutter vac does look a good bit of kit..

chores hygiene management ltd

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2011, 04:12:46 pm »
i think a few companies have batoned down the hatches a bit to be honest, premier products was in a 3x3 stall hidden away and there was a load of gaps, sign of the times i reckon. the adaptors seem a good idea but they reckon full retail will be 80 quid which makes biting the pipe eternally appealing. 55 quid is a fair price for them year round i think, did anyone notice hydromist have an extraction  machine that is a painted powr flite ?   
Chores Hygiene Management Ltd
Cleaners Lincoln • Pest Control Lincoln • Window Cleaners Lincoln
T. 0800 4488 353
F. 01522 542 775
E. info@choreshygiene.com
W. www.choreshygiene.com

John Kelly

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2011, 08:30:35 pm »
Truvox and CFR have the same parent company hence the same machine but different colour.

Tony Gill Carpet Smart

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2011, 10:38:00 pm »
Did buy electric sprayer from window cleaning wharehouse used it do a Thai restaurant today brilliant 18litres no pumping up Will have to see how it lasts

Cheers Tony

Jim_77

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2011, 12:47:25 am »
Tony what sort of flow rate do you get out of that pump compared to a gloria for example, pumped up to 50psi?

Tony Gill Carpet Smart

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2011, 06:35:10 am »
Jim not sure of psi but flow rate is 3.1 litres 0.8 gpm £118.95+

Cheers Tony

garybristow

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2011, 02:14:48 pm »
With ref to the gutter vac system,if you was to buy the pipes and video system,could i use my truck mount as the vacuum? or failing that my wet pick up !i dont fancy buying their vacuum as most of us have already one.
They reckon charging approx £60 for a 3 bed house,is that enough??
gary bristowclean

Jim_77

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2011, 10:25:31 pm »
Cheers Tony, so it puts out a pretty good amount then?  Would be comparable to using a decent pump-up sprayer?

Jason what sized spray jet did you have in your sprayer in the video?

jasonl

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2011, 10:45:39 pm »
Cheers Tony, so it puts out a pretty good amount then?  Would be comparable to using a decent pump-up sprayer?

Jason what sized spray jet did you have in your sprayer in the video?

0.3 I think
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

Tony Gill Carpet Smart

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2011, 07:35:06 am »

Better than a pump up Jim NO pumping very good when you dont want to use your inline sprayer.

Regards Tony

Jim_77

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2011, 10:29:50 am »
OK cheers guys, obviously this wouldn't be up to the job of doing big extraction jobs, it wouldn't match up to a hydraforce.

But as Jason is using it, for LM cleaning it looks like it puts out enough solution not to slow you down and take ages.  Interesting!  Thanks :)

Oliver @ GrippaTank

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2011, 02:04:00 pm »
Hi Guys,
Thanks for the feedback re the cleaning show and our gutter cleaning system.

As always we want to hear suggestions on how to improve the products, as after all, its you who uses them!

The Numatic wet and dry vac you guys already have can be used to form part of your system, but the vacuum we use has been adapted in the following ways:
1/. Dump Hose
2/. Cyclonic Entry added, this provides the suction power for lifting the heavy and large bits of debris
3/. Metal float assembly for quick emptying
4/. Secondary filter
5/. Blower attachment for leaves, blockages, and frosted gutters.

Regards,
www.grippatank.co.uk - The home of the GrippaMAX crash tested cleaning system. Contact us on 0800 098 8407 or enquiries@grippatank.co.uk