Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Crystal-clear

Pictures for new website
« on: February 28, 2011, 05:10:11 pm »
Hello guys, i want to use a picture of an ionics tank with ionics filters attached to it for my wfp info page,

i have seen this picture on many sites, do we need permission to use such a picture?

Also while i am asking this if anyone would be happy to donate and give permission to use any before and after picts. or pictures of wfp commercial or domestic.just general pictures anything.to make my website look decent

would be a great help, i have seen certain pictures used on many sites i am not sure if these pictures are free to use ,i dont really understand what the law is like on these things so i prefer to be safe.

Wc Solutions

Re: Pictures for new website
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 05:12:52 pm »
some good pics on trippys post before n after pics...

is it that importnat to have ionics pics on the site???

Crystal-clear

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 05:49:48 pm »
well it looks cool , i can see it fitting in. i have seen so many use it the question is i dont know if we can.

do you know which post that was from trippy?
and would he allow permission?
Cheers

Wc Solutions

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 05:56:35 pm »
well it looks cool , i can see it fitting in. i have seen so many use it the question is i dont know if we can.

do you know which post that was from trippy?
and would he allow permission?
Cheers

its about one or 2 down from this one! no ionics pics tho but load of pics and a long post about permission ...