This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jonny D

Came into some money
« on: February 28, 2011, 04:26:49 pm »
I have just came into some money so i have decided to get a Gardiner SL-X25 and an Aqua-dapter but i'm unsure what brush to get for this setup I was thinking about a SL Xtreme. Also if anyone can think of anything else I should get to finish it off. Thanks

R W C™

Re: Came into some money
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 04:30:58 pm »
Ive got all the gardiners brushes and if I was only having one brush id get The Super-Lite® Brush Dual-Trim Flocked 15 Degree

dd

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 04:39:58 pm »
I have used the sl mono and sl flocked. Really like the flocked but would not use mono again because they do not scrub very well.

Have not used the xtreme and do not see the point as putting less bristles on the brush IMO means it will not clean so effectively. The standard sl range is already a light brush.

PAIN IN THE GLASS

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 04:46:27 pm »
Get down to the NEC for the show and have a look at all the stuff whats on offer chap. You might get a good deal there

Jake Kelly

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 04:53:02 pm »
Get down to the NEC for the show and have a look at all the stuff whats on offer chap. You might get a good deal there

Yeah what this guy said. Failing that. The guys over at http://www.purefreedom.co.uk sorted all our gear out. Including van fitting.

scud

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2011, 05:40:40 pm »
  I personally would go on a drink, drug and hooker binge, then waste the rest on a cheaper pole! ;D

weetot

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2011, 06:19:56 pm »
That new extreme brush is a cracker, if you didnt screw it on the end of the pole it would float away. Beauty.IMO ;D
Never take financial advice from people who have no money!

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2011, 07:01:00 pm »
That new extreme brush is a cracker, if you didnt screw it on the end of the pole it would float away. Beauty.IMO ;D

Totally agree.

Can't go back to my SL's now, they feel like bricks! ;D Super fast!

Sean Dyer

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2011, 07:59:25 pm »
Well if your flush i will have a s-max

Thanks

Jonny D

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2011, 09:09:21 pm »
Thanks for the reply's everyone. I'm not flush by any means it's just that i got a full months pay from my previous job that i wasn't expecting so i will treat myself to a new pole lol.