Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bumper

BUMPER OUT WITH HIS DOLLY TROLLEY 2DAY
« on: February 28, 2011, 06:31:44 am »
Out cleaning  just over slate roofs today while other lads do back and bootom fronts,just to see how it goes :)
   report later  bumper

Frankybadboy

Re: BUMPER OUT WITH HIS DOLLY TROLLEY 2DAY
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 07:10:40 am »
go bumper go ;D ;D ;D

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 01:56:28 pm »
Never thougt i'd see the day  ;D
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

bumper

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 02:06:38 pm »
Right it went quite well, the lads even said its not bad it  takes the sting out the work like cleaning all the tops over   slate roofs  otherwise it will need footing, then i started to do the bottoms to give the  lads chance to catch up ;D go collecting them tonight so see if i get any knockbacks.
Why does one  25L  container go down faster then the other 25L container they are not even ???.
   thanks bumper

erithwc

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 02:30:50 pm »
what flow rate did you use bumper  ???

i did i first clean today and found it quite easy done all frames first with the pole then with the ladder went over all the windows with a scraper to remove paint spec's ect because im a fussy sod  ;D  then done just the glass only with the pole and they looked great i think i will do this on most first cleans as it gives me the chance to check the upper windows for damage and marks ect  ;D ;D

bumper

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2011, 02:40:14 pm »
40 flow rate, used 50L did about 15 front semi;s

Tom White

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2011, 03:41:05 pm »
what flow rate did you use bumper  ???

i did i first clean today and found it quite easy done all frames first with the pole then with the ladder went over all the windows with a scraper to remove paint spec's ect because im a fussy sod  ;D  then done just the glass only with the pole and they looked great i think i will do this on most first cleans as it gives me the chance to check the upper windows for damage and marks ect  ;D ;D

You'll do this till you think 'I can't be bothered to do this anymore', and you'll just do your best with the pole and check that the ground floor windows are spot on!  ;D

bumper

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2011, 08:42:24 pm »
You'll do this till you think 'I can't be bothered to do this anymore', and you'll just do your best with the pole and check that the ground floor windows are spot on!   

How the - did you know what i was telling the lads,have you Physic Powers or the taxman,well when  the windows  had dryed it  looked like rain had it the  windows but nobody complained so i might has well just collected them and not botherd cleaning them,things can only get better got a few to do 2moz.
 bumper