This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

brianbarber

If in doubt.....Leave it out !!

Lee GLS

Re: Hardiness you tube update
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 10:38:55 pm »
oooo, someone been refreshing the video page on gardiners website to get the first post.   ;D

Lee GLS

Re: Hardiness you tube update
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 10:39:58 pm »
Alex you could have washed your van, i was going to order one but you have let me down and yourself down.  8)

mikecam

Re: Gardiners you tube update
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 11:03:24 pm »
http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/Product_Videos1.html

Looks good!

MrB

It does for us and Gardiners, i'd love to see the faces on the competition!! Gardiners definatley know what a window cleaner wants. Just got to learn them what we want to pay now !!!  ;D ;D

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 11:07:06 pm »
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice ;D

Darranvps

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2011, 09:28:57 am »
Looks great - I would definately like to see the 83ft model in use.

Alex - can you e-mail me a price for the 48ft - with extensions up to 83ft [url]darran@purple-rhino.co.uk[url]

ian1972

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2011, 10:44:59 am »
Defo does look the part

bad trippy

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2011, 11:02:44 am »
When are these poles coming out?
www.clearviewbristol.co.uk
Add me on Facebook clear view window cleaning

poleman

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2011, 02:13:32 pm »
When are these poles coming out?

Says in the video  ;)

VSP Home Care

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2011, 02:35:08 pm »
I've not used a pole yet and I'm looking to buy one ASAP, can I keep my money in my pocket until April  ???

Certainly looks like the kit to go for.

Nick Wareham

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2011, 06:18:25 pm »
£485 for an 18ft pole

:o   :o   :o   :o 

even if it does reach to 23ft, thats mega expensive

BORBRYCE

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2011, 06:32:55 pm »
I have never bought a Gardiner designed pole.
Can someone give a completely honest answer to me please. Are these clx/slx poles long lasting or not. I would defo buy a couple if I thought they would last say at least 2/3 years, so far though I have not really read anyone say how robust and long lasting they really are.

R W C™

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2011, 06:43:32 pm »
I have never bought a Gardiner designed pole.
Can someone give a completely honest answer to me please. Are these clx/slx poles long lasting or not. I would defo buy a couple if I thought they would last say at least 2/3 years, so far though I have not really read anyone say how robust and long lasting they really are.

I bought the 1st slx 25FT when it came out and had too replace 2 sections about 2 weeks ago as cracked them so thats nearly 3 years of use, I got a 18ft just over 18 months and still going strong and when I got the new sections I also took delivery of a new 25ft, 35ft slx and a 4ft clx, I recomend these poles....

niceandclean

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2011, 07:46:55 pm »
I have a MK1 SLX from the first batch, and it is still used day in day out, had no problems with it at all. Got a couple of the MK3 SLX's, 30ft ones and they are no where near as good as the original. A lot more flex, and a totally different carbon weave to the original. Had a couple of the first and second sections replaced, clamps coming unstuck ect ect and the carbon that comes off them are terrible. The guy's like them as they used to use glass fibre before. If the new poles are of the same quality as the MK1, i would defo buy one, but if they are the same as the MK3, i would probably try something different.

Dave Willis

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2011, 07:57:31 pm »
Makes me laugh when you guys complain about the price. A few years ago the only telescopic carbon poles of any quality were Facelifts - no where near the lightness and rigidity of today's poles but similarly priced.
Alex's brain just doesn't stop working. I can't believe how far Gardiners have pushed the boundaries of pole and brush manufacture in such a short time yet some on here feel the need to knock them. Odd really. Must be a British thing - as soon as someone appears successful let's see if we can knock them back down!
I for one am very grateful Alex is around, makes my job so much easier.

BORBRYCE

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2011, 08:13:59 pm »
Gardiner are probably the best wfp manufacturer/supplier, but hey they are not perfect mate.
Extreme brush is really good working glass, so are a few others. The reason I bought one was because it has a machined edge scraper incorporated. Useless, the brush stalk is badly bowed and only a tiny edge of the scraper edge actually touches the glass. The brush attachment also stops it from even getting contact with the glass. The site explains this brush was not originally designed for this attachment but at no point does it reveal this attachment will render the scraper part useless!!!!!.
Thanks to the guy's who have replied to my question concerning Gardiner poles. Appreciated.

Dave Willis

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2011, 08:32:39 pm »
 :) yes true, not perfect but closer than the rest I believe.

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2011, 10:36:17 pm »
My first SL-X (Mark 1) is still going strong after like what? Almost 3 years now. It seems up to the job for another 2 atleast. Brilliant pole. Just keep the pole hose clean and wipe the sections now and then and it will serve you very well. If you can, keep the pole hose permanently off the ground (pole hose tidy from purefreedom). It's the secret for a long lasting SL-X, or any pole for that matter.

So that's one pole basically turning over about £70000 or so? And that is on an average residential round.  The initial outlay is nothing compared to how much you can earn with it. Really, with all due respect, people who complain how expensive equipment might not see the full picture. Under the AIA you can claim 100% for it. I guess I do understand that the initial outlay of these new poles are on the dear side, and even I won't deny that. I guess that it's not for everyone perhaps. But it's worth keeping in mind the ability of the pole to earn much much more then that.

edward1

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2011, 08:35:57 pm »
 i was waiting for some more super lites to arrive .but will now wait for one of these new ones .they look great in the vid .
 very dear at 1100 is that +vat .
may buy one myself .mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm