Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mark blundell

trad gear
« on: February 24, 2011, 10:38:15 pm »
Hi lads where is the best place to buy trad gear maybe a complete start up kit of good quality

cheers all
Mark 

Griffus

Re: trad gear
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 10:45:39 pm »
Loads of good deals on the net.

Google and compare.

Failing that do a search for a local supplkier to you. May be pricier but what price advice etc....

G Griffin

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 10:50:34 pm »
Window Cleaning Warehouse or
The Window Clean Centre.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

christopher b

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 12:34:57 am »
Window Cleaning Warehouse or
The Window Clean Centre.

Ill second that!

bobby p

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2011, 07:08:22 am »
fairly sure if you compare prices www.soapnational.co.uk   are the very cheapest on trad gear by a decent margin.

not only that but they deliver ultra quick and one time the main man delivered to my door in person because the courier firm didnt pick up the delivery in time.  they also send me a text message telling me that my orders on its way. AND a free microfibre cloth in with my order  

i also order Wagtail stuff from www.windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk  and get good service as a rule

zimzam

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2011, 07:32:56 am »
fairly sure if you compare prices www.soapnational.co.uk   are the very cheapest on trad gear by a decent margin.not only that but they deliver ultra quick.

same here.

Ian W

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2011, 07:41:55 am »
fairly sure if you compare prices www.soapnational.co.uk   are the very cheapest on trad gear by a decent margin.not only that but they deliver ultra quick.

same here.

And me. Always order from Soap National and have always been pleased with the service.
Do all the good you can, and make as little fuss about it as possible.
Charles Dickens

mark blundell

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2011, 05:50:38 pm »
cheers guys i will do some research on line failing that might be some good deals at the cleaning show next week 

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2011, 12:39:33 pm »
Hey mate when buying your rubbers, go for the Pulux ones, ive tried everything and they are by far the best, they last double what the cheap ones do and your not forever changing them over