Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Adam P

security for van/machines
« on: February 12, 2011, 07:52:58 pm »
after reading a link the other day about clearmagic's van being knicked got me thinking i need some decent security for my van and portable machine.

wondered what others on here use. ideally thinking something can stick in the portable (airflex turbo) and something to else in the van.

The Carpet Cleaning Pro

Re: security for van/machines
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 07:57:56 pm »
Perhaps use these on machine

http://www.idtagit.co.uk/security_tags.htm

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 08:23:25 pm »
These work a treat  ;D

derek west

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 10:27:15 pm »
on myold van i had.....4 wheel locks, a steering lock, gear lever and handbrake lock, reinforced glass windows, chubb locks on all doors, cat one alarm, including impact and movement detectors, person approaching alarm, you know the ones "STEP AWAY FROM THE VEHICLE"

anyway, not got it now, can't remember where i parked it.

Re: security for van/machines New
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 10:40:47 pm »
on myold van i had.....4 wheel locks, a steering lock, gear lever and handbrake lock, reinforced glass windows, chubb locks on all doors, cat one alarm, including impact and movement detectors, person approaching alarm, you know the ones "STEP AWAY FROM THE VEHICLE"

anyway, not got it now, can't remember where i parked it.

Think Ive seen it on that travellers site in Middlewich Derek, its been re-sprayed in electric blue  ;D its now a taxi for middlewich-tarmac  :) my pit bull has now been trained to push the wheelbarrow for them  :-[ I now have to sleep in the van