Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: Disposal Of dirty water
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2011, 09:54:53 pm »
I've done this for years even at my own house which is cleaned at least every 6 weeks and never seen any damage to the garden or shrubs.

I did do it once (damage a lawn) but that was by emptying a hot texatherm machine with it's acid rinse solution onto the grass.
As for HWE I'm not admitting on a public forum where that waste goes other than to say if it's ok for vehicle contaminants along with detergent to go down the............

Steve Chapman

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2011, 03:19:12 pm »
I bet most chuck it on the road & then run like hell  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Simon@arenaclean

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2011, 09:22:30 pm »
I saw a sneaky one on you tube, he had a standard porty drain valve with a pipe the exited through the floor within reach of the drivers seat. All he had to do was was open up on a clear road, bit naughty but clever.

Carpet Dawg

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2011, 09:32:53 pm »
I bet most chuck it on the road & then run like hell  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Got the t-shirt  ;D

Matt Steele

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2011, 08:03:51 pm »
i was told on a course i attended last year that on a domestic job the waste water must go down the loo, pouring it down a street drain is subject to a 20 grand fine.
on a commercial job, technically it has to be disposed of as a bio hazard ie through a registered company. thankfully its not rigorously enforced