Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

james roffey

Wands
« on: February 11, 2011, 07:11:36 pm »
I have 2 jet wand at the moment  yesterday at home i turned the wand upside down to watch the jet pattern and noticed that where the jet spray arcs meet, it streams in that area and does not produce an even amount of spray across the wand head.
I have seen the 4 jet headed wand and thought this would be better, i also thought that as it would be closer to the carpet it may be hotter and  produce better results, i did google this type of wand but did not find many, are they any good ? what if any 4 jet wands are you guys using, i have a Airflex turbo 600 psi i fancy a 2inch bore as well as i am at present having to reduce down to 1.5 near the wand.

vince viola

Re: Wands
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 07:53:56 pm »
I'm using a 2" bore chemspec 4 jet wand at the moment and have to say the heat and suction are increased.Have the same machine as you have but I am thinking of going back to an 11/2" wand and selling the chemspec wand.
I think that it's good that you're trying to better your results,even if it's by a fraction but you can go on spending money on things that you don't really need like I have in the past.

Mike_Roper

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 08:33:44 pm »
I didnt like the 2 jet wand that came with airflex - heads too high and jets also resuling in poor flushing. I reasoned same as you and got the westpac 1.75 4 jet wand with green glide , far superior ! but costly.
Mike

Rick Ward

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 08:55:55 am »
slightly off topic but what do you expect to pay for a 4 jet wand.

AJB

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 12:57:08 pm »
Any multi jet wand will give the same effect where the jetted
water meets, this is natural. The important thing is that when
on the carpet the water fans meet at the point of impact.
If the jets are too high, they overlap and you get excess
water at the meeting points. Too low and they do not meet
so strips of carpet remain dry. This is why fitting glides can
upset the spray pattern as you are raising the jets by lifting
the wand slightly, so compensations should be made.
www.ajbcarpetcleaning.co.uk
At the end of the day a Satisfied Customer is all that counts, They'll come back and so will their friends!!!

stuart_clark

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2011, 05:16:20 pm »
Nick at Solutions sells a four jet Westpack for £300 plus vat

Mike_Roper

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2011, 01:37:58 pm »
What I dont like about the westpac wands is the trigger valve, the spring in them doesnt seem strong enough resulting in it not shutting off. Especially annoying when you turn the pump on walk into room and fin the wand spraying everywhere. Will be replacing with kingston trigger valve.
Mike