Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ianharper

New Project
« on: February 11, 2011, 10:24:15 am »
Guys

in responce to gary post removed

ianharper

Re: New Project
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 10:30:46 am »
 post removed

ianharper

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2011, 11:08:36 am »
 post removed

garyj

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2011, 11:12:32 am »
My post removed too

ianharper

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 11:27:51 am »
sorry gary i keep it to myself just like others then.

Do you know something gary all i want to do it share stuff with no hidden agendas like some that use forums today. but I take you view point with respect.

You made me realise that its a total waste of my time. i have always lived in hope that others would share their marketing ideas on here and decided to show that it was posable to do it without the fear of losing businness. well your right its not.

Respect & Good Bye

Ian Harper

Carpet Dawg

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2011, 06:18:55 pm »
I always miss the good threads :(

heritagecleaning

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2011, 06:45:39 pm »
Ian

Put the post back on please - I want to see what I've missed.

Mike Halliday

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2011, 06:47:01 pm »
was this anything to do with the email i got from ian about him joining me on his new Facebook group 'S&M Gimps & doggers' or something like that  :D

Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Linds Russell

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2011, 07:08:04 pm »
Thats a shame as I get great value from your posts.

Linds

garyj

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2011, 07:48:46 pm »
Yes Mike that was it, as a Mod haven't you got access to deleted posts.

Seems everyone thinks they've missed something, I'm more than happy to have the posts restored if that's what everyone wants.

The suggestion is/was lets all go and write on Ians Facebook page instead of here. I only replied I thought it was the cheekiest posts of the year, coming on CIU, advertising what is a new forum and chatting there instead.

Oh, I also said the person who's rank it would improve the most would be Ians.

I was on my way out earlier and didn't realise the tone of Ian's last post, think he is a bit upset, but as I also pointed out, I've sen people banned for less.

Anyway, its not the first time I've upset him over the years and he always comes back, he is on my Facebook page and I did say in one of my replies I can be contacted there.

I really didn't mean to upset him, and maybe I haven't, but it was a bit of a cheek, in my opinion.

Look forward to the replies  :-*

Mike Halliday

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2011, 08:08:14 pm »
I don't have access to deleted topics, but now everyone is going to start to feel left out because they haven't been chosen by Ian to be part of his dogging club :D

but if anyone want to join Ians facebook club just drop him an email I'm sure he will welcome you with open arms especially if it does help his page ranking as gary suggested
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

derek west

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2011, 08:17:46 pm »
i found ians posts a tad expensive, but i suppose helpful if you have a few in the bank.

very knowledgable man though, gotta give him that.

ianharper

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2011, 05:54:33 am »
Guys

it was a group page not my own facebook page. the idea is to post fun and informative info for prospects. then the next step would be to go out into facebook and look for people issues could be asthma  to pet probelms then refer them back to the group page which you would all be members and then the guys close would step in and give one to one advise.

I was also thinking about a game related to carpet cleaning. this would be easy to build by using Getafreelancer site. this could have two levels one free and one paid this would pay for its devolopment.

I know it all sounds pie in the sky thats why i did not put the full idea up in the first place and was intending to do it step by step.

But for it to be said that i was biting the hand that feeds me is outrageous. also that it would only benfit me.

you have to fully understand the power of facebook to know what can be done by networking. I am sure i have family that live in other users areas. and they have family and friends also.

As i have said i know how hard ir is for others to share marketing info on here and when i do it might look like it selfish but you should all know me by now.  ;)

Its my view from reading i have done that its only part of anyones online marketing. having google natural listings taken away from me i have been looking for another free way to market online, alone side paid stuff.

Facebook content has to fun and informative not the hard sell. a page positioned as such would benfit both us and users.

So thats the idea, it will take time and work. what do you think.

No hard feeling Gary ;D

Respect

Ian Harper

pncleaning

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2011, 12:17:00 pm »
I think that could be a good idea Ian. Us carpet cleaners need as much FREE advertising that we can get.

Ian what do you mean that you have had google natural listing taken away?

Paul

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2011, 03:24:05 pm »
We are all told we need to be on Social Media

I have just joined Paul Clarkes Group on Lidinkim or what ever its called.

Paul has run Social media events etc

The problem is everybody talks in riddles

i have Gurus some on here some elsewhere coming out of my ears

All  we need is a nice simple essay on what social media is and what it can do for our business .
And how to separate our private life and other life and business life
as in my case the three are worlds apart.

I do not what to pay £87  to be confused even more.