Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ian Rochester

Airflex Pro 600
« on: February 08, 2011, 07:14:50 pm »
Ok, who's got one of these and what are they like?

Carpet Dawg

Re: Airflex Pro 600
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 07:29:18 pm »
Personaly i cant fault it.

Had one for almost 15 months and not had any problems or issues. Apart from from both vacs and pump head going, but i have put close to 850 hours on it and use powdered detergents. And also just discovered the beauty of changing carbon brushes :)
Plus, the vacs and pumphead are the universal and would of worn out the same in any machine.

Suction seems to be great too, not just cos of the 3 vac's but also because of the round shaped waste tank.
Got other good wee features on it like a brake, which has come in handy many many times! Never thought i'd use it before.

Two major factors for me are the looks of it and the ease of mantiance. << Within 20 seconds you can have the whole thing open and staring at the vac motors without the need of tools!
Never changed a vac motor in my life before getting the airlfex but i was able to di it in around 40 minutes. Saves me £40 an hour +vat to a techian + over charged for parts..

And the looks, personaly i think this is important. Its what i call a "2nd type of cool" (first being functionality and performance)  but you need to give that wow factor to customers and show you mean business! << sounds cheesy i know but i've hand many great comments from customers.

Customer service at cleansmart is second to none also.

Tony

Paul Evans

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 07:44:47 pm »
Personaly i cant fault it.

Had one for almost 15 months and not had any problems or issues. Apart from from both vacs and pump head going, but i have put close to 850 hours on it and use powdered detergents. And also just discovered the beauty of changing carbon brushes :)
Plus, the vacs and pumphead are the universal and would of worn out the same in any machine.

Suction seems to be great too, not just cos of the 3 vac's but also because of the round shaped waste tank.
Got other good wee features on it like a brake, which has come in handy many many times! Never thought i'd use it before.

Two major factors for me are the looks of it and the ease of mantiance. << Within 20 seconds you can have the whole thing open and staring at the vac motors without the need of tools!
Never changed a vac motor in my life before getting the airlfex but i was able to di it in around 40 minutes. Saves me £40 an hour +vat to a techian + over charged for parts..

And the looks, personaly i think this is important. Its what i call a "2nd type of cool" (first being functionality and performance)  but you need to give that wow factor to customers and show you mean business! << sounds cheesy i know but i've hand many great comments from customers.

Customer service at cleansmart is second to none also.

Tony

Tony
 is it the pro or turbo you on about

creighton foyle

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 07:46:21 pm »
i've got one and agree with everthing carpet dawg says

Dennis

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 07:59:59 pm »
What he said too.  ;D I have the turbo.
How easy is that to work on.
Just changed the pump seals and cam, fairly easy to do.

M.Acorn

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2011, 08:11:29 pm »
God that looks easy !!
Can`t flip my steempro up like that,it just falls over
What goes around comes around

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2011, 08:14:14 pm »
Dennis is that for general rubbish, plastics or garden rubbish? ;D

Manly TM owner

Dennis

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2011, 08:16:06 pm »
Dennis is that for general rubbish, plastics or garden rubbish? ;D

Manly TM owner

Down here we have black for rubbish, green for recycling and blue/grey for money.  ;D ;)

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2011, 08:25:36 pm »
Not sure what that last one is me being poor and all that, but if it's good stuff I wouldn't give it to the bin men!

Shaun

Dennis

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2011, 08:29:58 pm »
I'd settle for being a pound behind you.  ;D

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2011, 08:40:30 pm »
I'm on a starvation diet if I don't buy food I can't eat it it's also a good money saver.

Shaun

Paul Evans

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2011, 10:00:17 pm »
Ok, who's got one of these and what are they like?

he is on about the  pro 600psi twin vac. This thread like many others have gone off course.
Please raed the op

Ian Rochester

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2011, 09:29:29 pm »
Cheers paul, I'm just looking around at what's on the market, I'll probably wait until after the cleaning show but it's interesting to hear peoples opinions.

There's a lot of good machines out there.........just a case of which one's right for us!!!

james roffey

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2011, 01:29:34 pm »
Great machine, great service :) have mine about 10 months now very happy with it, now have the magma too also very good.

Carpet Dawg

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2011, 06:04:37 pm »
James

Being honest as possible, is it worth the money? Does it give good heat and constant?

Intrested in buying one.

cheers
tony

james roffey

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2011, 08:19:40 am »
I thinks it is worth having, perhaps not on every job but when i was doing end of tennancy jobs in the bitter cold in January with no hot water, i missed it a lot, now i have it i am glad.
I have it for those types of job or real filthy ones when the heat boosts the performance, my only worry was that the thing would get red hot but it is very well insulated, I also use it to heat the water in the tank via my red priming hose which is useful.

I run it at 300 psi and it does get hot, so no regrets a useful tool to have.

Dennis

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2011, 10:07:33 am »

james roffey

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2011, 06:34:23 pm »
James

Being honest as possible, is it worth the money? Does it give good heat and constant?

Intrested in buying one.

cheers
tony

Tony just for the record i am not an agent for cleansmart !
so i have no reason to be anything but honest but your question did get me thinking, in the past i have posted very negative comments on machines and suppiers especially the "one in kent"  ::)
but the Airflex is a well thought out machine and so far very reliable, the service is equally good, so what negatives can i say about the machine, ahh yes the edge on the inside of the waste tank is quite sharp.

Eddie_Rhone

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2011, 08:46:52 pm »
Just a quick question its not very clear on the Cleansmart website but does the turbo use 2 powercables or 1.

Kind Regards

Eddie

Dennis

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2011, 08:48:51 pm »
Just a quick question its not very clear on the Cleansmart website but does the turbo use 2 powercables or 1.

Kind Regards

Eddie