Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

richy27

Re: Ford Transits... Crock Of S***
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2011, 09:11:04 pm »
the guy only parked up to get a butty and his van was left out in the rain he came back 20 min later to this

pncleaning

« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2011, 10:01:53 pm »
I dont think you like transits Richard, looks like its been burned out to me.

Reminds me of some of the worst parts of Bristol where you see vehicles burned out all the time

Paul

« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2011, 10:54:59 pm »
My transit is a 55 plate I bought it when it was just a year old with 15k on the clock, its paid for itself many times over, its now done just 85k and still runs like a dream, it gets serviced and mot'd every year which costs about £200, apart from tyres and pads I have never spent anything else on it.  Very true, they do rust if they are not looked after, mines had a bit but its been treated. I have owned vauxhalls as 2nd and 3rd vans, no rust but loads of mechanical problems, so I will stay well clear.

Jason Hedges

« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2011, 11:49:42 pm »
My 53 plate transit 125 lwb has just done 180k and apart from the odd small rust scab the body is sound. Considering its had a tm in the back for the last 4 years thats amazing. Been straight through all MOT's apart from brake cable needing tightening and a bulb out. There are good and bad vans out there of all makes and models. Had a vauxhall vivaro and movano before this and they were a nightmare!

All the best,
Jason.