This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ACS GROUP

UK RATES?
« on: September 25, 2005, 02:22:04 pm »
HOURLY RATES IN THE U.K?

Regards
Staff

*Chris Browne

Re: UK Hourly Rates
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2005, 10:05:26 pm »
Hi!
i think you will find the charges vary as to what part of the uk you have decided to set up in.
all the best

Chris ::)

ACS GROUP

Re: UK RATES?
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2005, 10:13:05 pm »
Well the contracts we have at the moment are in the midland area and in yorkshire we hope to expand but these are the areas we are targeting at the moment.

Regards
Staff

*Chris Browne

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2005, 08:40:42 am »
Hi staff
here in the midlands the hourly rate seems to be anywhere from 9.50 to 13 50 and i know bigger companys are charging more.

chris ;)

ACS GROUP

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2005, 11:56:16 am »
ok thank you for your help chris (Y) much appreciated

Ragards
Staff

Tim Downer

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2005, 03:53:09 pm »
Are we talking hourly rates for paying cleaners, or hourly rates for typical commercial contracts?

Regards

Tim
Tim Downer
Manager

"The difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary.....is that little Extra"

ACS GROUP

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2005, 05:30:10 pm »
Cleaning hourly rates

Tim Downer

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2005, 06:15:24 pm »
Hmmmmm......that answers my question!! ???

I am going to assume that means the hourly rate that cleaners get paid!

We pay £9.00 per hour for our cleaners who work hard for their money cleaning new builds......however, if you have read another posting of mine today, this may change??

>:(

Regards

Tim
Tim Downer
Manager

ACS GROUP

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2005, 11:09:32 pm »
No sorry mate i ment rates you charge the client per hour

Regards
Staff

BSF

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2005, 11:29:52 pm »
Hi, the more hours the client wants the less they pay, a big customer 70hrs plus will pay alot less than a customer who wants 10hrs a week, my customers range from 100hrs £7.65 to 4hrs £25 per hour, talk to the client find out as much as you can, be open and honest, if they like you or your sales person and that price is ok they will use you, phone them back after the quotes gone in, offer a discount on prompt payment, if I got it right every time i'd be very rich, its trial and error.

I dont think it matters what part of the country you work, most companies pay office cleaners £5 to £6.50 per hour

regards

Paul
Regards

BSF

*Chris Browne

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2005, 09:25:27 am »
Per client !

wow you pay your cleaners £9.00 per hour ?

got any jobs? ;)

ACS GROUP

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2005, 11:04:22 am »
Ok so you work preety much they same as Ireland :)

Thanks for that Paul

Regards
Staff

Tim Downer

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2005, 09:50:35 pm »
I dont think that there is a rule of thumb on what to charge the client per hour rates, as one client who wants cleaning for 20 hours a week may have different needs and equipment for another client wanting 20 hours cleaning per week.
Also, you may get away with charging client A £200.00 per week and £250.00 for the same work to client B!!
All depends on the client and how much they are going to pay or what they are willing to pay.

Regards

Tim
Tim Downer
Manager

ACS GROUP

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2005, 10:54:07 pm »
Thanks Tim

Regards
Staff

walshlewis1

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2005, 09:21:20 pm »
please could somone give me advice . iv been offered a cleaning contract to clean offices , canteen etc for 5 warehouse units and i dont know what to charge, the current company who has the contract has 4 staff doing 2 hours per day 5 days a week.
lewis

CMS

Re: UK Hourly Rates
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2005, 09:42:20 pm »
Hi!
i think you will find the charges vary as to what part of the uk you have decided to set up in.
all the best

Chris ::)

Well, ACS Group, your profile says you are located in The Midlands and your Web Site says Dublin  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

REGINA

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2005, 12:37:22 am »
Well I am new at this and no expert but I will tell you this I take into consideration what the basic rate is I want to pay anyone working for me (friend/relative at the mo) and it has been agreed they will receive a minimum of £6 an hour

I guesstimate a maximum and minimum of hours and then quite frankly I am a very busy, determined and hard worker. I tend to come in right on target and everyone comes ahead. I find if you do not set a time goal then your hourly cleaners will shuffle along and to me this is not acceptable. I quote per job taking into consideration the hours that will be worked. I do an extremely excellent, thorough job ( I have been told). Anyway this was my starting point and now I too am always learning!

Does this sound silly .. again?...

Ciao! GINA
Ciao! GINA