This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mark blundell

wfp pictures
« on: November 12, 2010, 11:30:14 am »
Hi guys,

I was wondering if any of you have any pictures I can use for my flyers ect

pic's of wfp cleaning windows, the system inside the van, reaching over conservatory/porch ect.
pic's that may be of use for my flyers. gutter cleaning conservatory cleaning ect

really I want my own pic's but as I am starting out I have no van/system as yet.

the plan was get van/system then go out with my father in law pro photographer.
get pics of it all. sign written van, pole cleaning windows, system. then think of name get my flyers designed/printed and then ready to go but at the moment I cant find the right van so if I could get some generic pictures I could at least get my name and flyers sorted then when I get the van I am ready to go.

if anyone can supply me with some pic's it will be much appreciated and I will only use them for the first lot of flyers business cards ect. after that I will get my own pic's.

I can't find any pic's anywhere iv'e looked on shutter stock and there are not many on there.

I know some of you will say its wrong to use images of other peoples work but I have no choice. this way could save me 2 weeks or more whilst I find the right van/system and then get my own pic's for the next lot of flyers.

any pic's sent to my will not be sent to anyone else or used for any other reasons than specified above.

please send pic's to mark.blundell@hotmail.co.uk

thanks in advance mark

mark blundell

Re: wfp pictures
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 05:07:24 pm »
got some really good pic's but need high resolution images apparently that can be blown up for print.

Frankybadboy

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 05:13:27 pm »

mark blundell

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 05:28:57 pm »
http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=111671.0

a van for sale for you.

I'm looking for a bigger van/system really i was thinking renault traffic size with 650l system
i also want to offer gutter cleaning patio so thinking room for pressure washer wet vac ect and i do prefer bigger vans.

i drive a nissan navara double cab at the moment because i dont  like small vehicles lol

thanks for the link though

mark blundell

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2010, 01:38:35 pm »
anyone got any pics please

clearlyclean

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2010, 03:41:57 pm »
There loads on internet,I have a couple of personal ones on my website there not very good,took them with my phone,I would use a silhouette black and white on a leaflet than a colour photo

mark blundell

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2010, 03:55:28 pm »
There loads on internet,I have a couple of personal ones on my website there not very good,took them with my phone,I would use a silhouette black and white on a leaflet than a colour photo

i have seen loads on the net but none on sites like shutter stock where you pay to download pro images
i can't just take them off of the net for 2 reasons firstly they are low res images and not good for printing quality and secondly copyright laws if whoever's image it is sees it on my flyer they could sue me.

cheers mark