This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Helen

Re: is it really necessary
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2010, 09:29:21 am »
If you advertise that your clean includes frames and that is the customers understanding then yes you should clean all frames and sills every time. :) Why do it only once in a while to give yourself problems anyway?

Pureclean Essex Services

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2010, 10:49:54 am »
if there really dirty on first clean, i turn the pump and give them a good scrub & rinse, all's good after that,never had any complaints or call backs.

Brian.

formb

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2010, 10:55:21 am »
Simple answer;

Yes

clearlyclean

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2010, 02:09:56 pm »
YES ;D

chopsie

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2010, 02:15:58 pm »
This forum amazes me, When I first came on here about 12 months ago and was looking at advice etc, Every post I read said DO NOT CLEAN TOP FRAMES/VENTS apart from first cleans (and even then stay away from vents!). Now most people are saying, 'clean top frame every time'. There does not seem to be any consistancy in what way is best to use wfp to clean a window.  ???
chopsie

clearlyclean

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2010, 02:18:57 pm »
This forum amazes me, When I first came on here about 12 months ago and was looking at advice etc, Every post I read said DO NOT CLEAN TOP FRAMES/VENTS apart from first cleans (and even then stay away from vents!). Now most people are saying, 'clean top frame every time'. There does not seem to be any consistancy in what way is best to use wfp to clean a window.  ???
Make sure you squirt plenty of water up those vents LOL
Just use a damp brush(water off) to scrub the top of frame and near vents then rinse off as normal avoiding vent!

chopsie

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2010, 02:20:31 pm »
I clean vents and top frame every time now clearlyclean, With water on.
chopsie

james44

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2010, 02:24:31 pm »
chopsie, clearlyclean is right always clean top of frames everytime just turn off water going over any vents!

Now you know why some cleaners are doing 4/5 houses an hr and some 6/8 an hr

Splash and dash!

Chopsie do it right and you will forever be in work! and customers will be coming to you.

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2010, 05:45:10 pm »

You get consistency from me Chopsie ;) I've never done top frames (I have my reasons). However, to be 100% successful with this method you need specific equipment, knowledge & learn the technique correctly. ;)

I've had it sussed for years (through necessity) & you can fly through work including first cleans with perfect results! :)

Remember, sheep follow sheep. ;)