This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

AuRavelling79

Would you pay a fee to use this forum?
« on: November 09, 2010, 09:21:15 pm »
I noticed there are a lot of "watchers" on cleanitup that contribute little. Just look at the earnings per hour thread! 4500 views from people who are willing to take from this forum and not add their own input.

Why not put a small fee in place to keep out the riff-raff!?  ;)
It's a game of three halves!

Steve_c

Re: Would you pay a fee to use this forum?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 09:23:45 pm »
No

Spruce

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 09:24:34 pm »
no
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

BORBRYCE

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 09:26:45 pm »
That's just the same 30 people who look at the same post over and over.....and over .....

HIGH LEVEL WINDOW CLEANERS (scrimmy)

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 09:28:15 pm »
NO CHANCE >:(

online forums are by nature free...best to keep it that way. ;)

mci services

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 09:32:37 pm »
No No No No No and No

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2010, 09:35:41 pm »
to be honest it depends on what it was used for and how much,  would it make the site quicker

Smudger

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2010, 09:42:54 pm »
No Gold thats the worst idea i've ever seen on this forum,

it's bad enough reading some of the fanasies and mis information that abounds on here for nowt

perhaps the forum could invest in a spell checker tho

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

AuRavelling79

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2010, 09:48:47 pm »
That'd be a no then ...

But in my perfect world anyone who posts 250 plus (not word association, racism, religion, football or Tosh  ;D) in a year gets a free pass!
It's a game of three halves!

bad trippy

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2010, 09:53:29 pm »
Trouble with Gold is he's got too much money  ;D
www.clearviewbristol.co.uk
Add me on Facebook clear view window cleaning

RO-Sheen

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2010, 09:54:19 pm »
Taxi for mr Gold..................
Formerly known as GARGAAX

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2010, 09:56:19 pm »
id pay it would get rid of all the idiots posting rubbish on here

wrighty

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2010, 09:58:48 pm »
I cannot see why you would want to charge for this forum as it really is a community of which genuine people share views and you can bounce ideas off one and other.

If anything I think as the vast majority of you are professional you should try and regulate the industry and even licence it to stop people undercutting you and claiming benefits or not paying tax.

This is where the problem is and this will affect you and your income.  People not contributing on hear does you no harm.

Why penalise the genuine window cleaners to try and stop the peepers.

Also I am no longer in this industry but I like to keep informed as I have earned a good living from this in the past and I would like noting better than for this site to continue the great advice it gives and the inspiration you can get from reading genuine peoples stories on here and it is great to help new starters too as this is a role Im taking at the moment on this site.

My new contract hire & Leasing site will be up and running in the next few weeks so not only will i give as much input to the forum as possible but if any of you need a car, van or finance then just let me know.

I already have supplied to a few of you already.

Keep this fantastic site free and long may it continue.

Craig Wrighty Wright

BORBRYCE

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2010, 10:02:12 pm »
I cannot see why you would want to charge for this forum as it really is a community of which genuine people share views and you can bounce ideas off one and other.

If anything I think as the vast majority of you are professional you should try and regulate the industry and even licence it to stop people undercutting you and claiming benefits or not paying tax.

This is where the problem is and this will affect you and your income.  People not contributing on hear does you no harm.

Why penalise the genuine window cleaners to try and stop the peepers.

Also I am no longer in this industry but I like to keep informed as I have earned a good living from this in the past and I would like noting better than for this site to continue the great advice it gives and the inspiration you can get from reading genuine peoples stories on here and it is great to help new starters too as this is a role Im taking at the moment on this site.

My new contract hire & Leasing site will be up and running in the next few weeks so not only will i give as much input to the forum as possible but if any of you need a car, van or finance then just let me know.

I already have supplied to a few of you already.

Keep this fantastic site free and long may it continue.

Craig Wrighty Wright

I never knew the advertising was free too.

wrighty

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2010, 10:04:13 pm »
Ha Ha but my comments are genuine  ;)

mci services

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2010, 10:04:45 pm »
id pay it would get rid of all the idiots posting rubbish on here
;D yes there are some halfwit posters on here ::)

NJWindowCleaning

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2010, 10:20:41 pm »
How would the payment be like pay per page??  ;D

Anything to get our hard earn cash of us!! :o

I will decline to use this forum, as its been said before, forums are free views of the general public to express there opinions. ;D ;)

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2010, 10:22:17 pm »
I wish you'd been on here when i wanted a new van/vans.

I bought a new scudo lwb hr because it was smallish to go on my drive along with an existing mwb tranny also new and has 1200kg payload.

My favourite van was the ducato.It has a great front cab with bits for laptops and clipboard and my van is my office.The scudo front design is still ten years old.

Aside from knowledge of wc'ing, there deffo is a place for someone who knows payloads, prices and sizes.

The criteria with which people make decisions is rubbish.It winds me up when people praise a t5 or a vivaro.

The current van problem is keeping them warm overnight in winter.i'd like a cover for mine but they don't seem to make them.

roundbuilder

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2010, 11:53:34 pm »
I noticed there are a lot of "watchers" on cleanitup that contribute little. Just look at the earnings per hour thread! 4500 views from people who are willing to take from this forum and not add their own input.

Why not put a small fee in place to keep out the riff-raff!?  ;)

id pay to get the sad gits who post rubbish like this removed...my god man over 5000 posts..jeeesus.