This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mark mann

phobic but with pattern?
« on: November 08, 2010, 09:06:22 pm »
hi guys im including a pic here not the best example of what i want to ask but hope its clear enough.

i notice the water groups in patterns on some phobic windows whilst cleaning and stays in that pattern untill dried off. this pic i cleaned a few days ago and this is how rain rests on it after. the pic was taken from the inside.

i have a conny myself and when condensated there is water forming in the shape of like a rage wipe from when the guys originally fitted the glass. hope this all makes sense and has anyone come accross it and is it curable???
an optimist takes the tartare sauce with him when he goes fishing -

Re: phobic but with pattern?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 09:11:45 pm »
have you tried blading the area, incase there is any thing you can see on it

mark mann

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 09:32:10 pm »
have you tried blading the area, incase there is any thing you can see on it

yeah ive bladed inside and out - just checked my own conny and rain water still resting in a pattern on one window where the rag wipe must of happened (just tried to take pic but not coming out) all the other windows clear and dry. so it is an irration especially when i have it 2/3 customers houses, not every window but on some.

i cant be the only person come accross this and there must be a remedy me hopes  ???

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 09:34:32 pm »
its the glass then,  if they are drying ok then dont bother with it, but if it is annoying the custy tell them to replace the glass

mark mann

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 10:01:21 pm »
its the glass then,  if they are drying ok then dont bother with it, but if it is annoying the custy tell them to replace the glass

thanks bluemonkey  :)