Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Daniel12

Advertising
« on: November 08, 2010, 03:01:22 pm »
Im thinking of advertising with yell.com with a sponsored listing.has anyone had much sucess with them or any other advertising technique. ;D

the bfg

Re: Advertising
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 03:13:52 pm »
dont waste your money mate its useless,  it was ok 10-15 years ago  but not anymore as people don't look in yell anymore they go straight to google.

I did it last year in 2 seperate counties and got 1 call all year

Richy L

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 03:15:06 pm »
I used to have 2 adverts with yell.com every year.  It cost me 450 ish.  However hardly anyone calls me from yell now. Its all google

Daniel12

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 03:21:58 pm »
Do you have a website and try and get as high up on google as possible

wpclean

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 03:32:15 pm »
DO NOT DO IT !

As said previously invest in a good web site, and get some good quality flyers  ;D

ant french

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2010, 08:41:05 pm »
Yeah I do.
www.leeksons.com

who built ya site mate, looks well good.  :)   im thinking about a site, i know html and css so im ok with the building side of it all. where do you host it etc

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2010, 08:45:22 pm »
dont  bother  i am spending £87 a month with them and ge tmore work from knocking in the afternoon than i get from yell.com, and yellow pages

spend your money on a good SEO,  or pay your self to knock for 2 hours every nite

Richy L

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2010, 09:32:36 pm »
Yeah I do.
www.leeksons.com

who built ya site mate, looks well good.  :)   im thinking about a site, i know html and css so im ok with the building side of it all. where do you host it etc

I built it myself. I dont know anything about html really. But I have put hours into it and I tweak it all the time

ant french

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2010, 09:41:27 pm »
anyone know where i can get a cheap domain and hosting from, just basic package. i have my site built just need to upload it