Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mikecam

Re: Gardiners trolley
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2010, 07:30:59 pm »

Thankyou for your input, I will call back all the trolleys sold thus far to many happy clients, and cease selling them straight away based on the critisism of somebody that has not used one, ill even tell the person who has just orderd their shiny new yellow one which is their 2nd trolley after using their first one for the last six months happily!!!!!!!

Oh,i'm sure they're fine quality trolleys. I'm not critisising your trolley quality. Explain to me why the trolleys load would be mounted at the furthest point from its axis thus making more difficult to manouvre and potentially more unstable? Its like balancing a backpack on your head !!!
And based on the loss of you ever purchasing one from us i'll put my bank manager on allert.

Once again thankyou so much for saving us here at CT(EAST)LTD.
No,don't be like that, i'm just helping you out with some sound advice  ;D
Get the tank lower down where its easy to manouvre and less prone to toppling. You can say its a 'new improved design', you don;t even have to credit me with it. Hows that?!!

Frankybadboy

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2010, 07:52:12 pm »
craig
 i must say you do like to take the odd swipe at gardiners,have we missed something.

craig mcneil

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2010, 08:00:17 pm »
you dont really need more than 1 ltr p/m iuse less than that 1mm jets in brush i think gardiners is ok as an add on to van in restricted access areas possibly but as i trolley only user i would'nt swap my PF trolley for gardiners

You're kidding me! I wouldn't use anything less than 2lpm and prefer 4lpm! I don't use 1mm jets though...

p1w1

« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2010, 08:18:07 pm »
Craig why would you have to use a trolley to be able to make a comparison......they are trollies that hold varying amounts of water and pump it to a pole to clean some windows.
the same you could say about 2 different poles they are only sticks with a brush on the end yet there can be big differences between them..

« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2010, 09:55:44 pm »
Craig why would you have to use a trolley to be able to make a comparison......they are trollies that hold varying amounts of water and pump it to a pole to clean some windows.

yes however some of those pumps could be sureflo or flojet some maybe chinese, some may have a digi intelligent controller some a chinese switch, so I guess reliability is always an issue.

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2010, 01:20:22 pm »
Also the Engineer who makes our trolley has forty years experience so as goes the basic physics mentioned I think he probarbly knows what his doing!!

lee09

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2010, 01:41:25 pm »
The good old chinese crop sprayer trick. Cant beat a bespoke trolley made by window cleaners for window cleaners.

Oh i don't know so much, if that top heavy thing of yours costing £499 plus VAT  is anything to go by then i'd say yes you can beat 'bespoke'. Give me the Gardiners one for £300 plus VAT . No one with  basic physics knowledge would design a small, tall trolley with a 25 litre tank at the top near the handle, mind you you did say it was made by window cleaners !!!  ;D  Probably not the best sales phrase, even for anyone selling to them  ;D

Thankyou for your input, I will call back all the trolleys sold thus far to many happy clients, and cease selling them straight away based on the critisism of somebody that has not used one, ill even tell the person who has just orderd their shiny new yellow one which is their 2nd trolley after using their first one for the last six months happily!!!!!!!

And based on the loss of you ever purchasing one from us i'll put my bank manager on allert.

Once again thankyou so much for saving us here at CT(EAST)LTD.

And you called me over sensitive. lol 

clearlyclean

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2010, 02:05:11 pm »
Its nice to see to something different,people are going to buy it like people buy Ford and Vaxhall cars the market is large enough If your trolley system is that good Craig why are you getting so prickly frightened of competition someone else on your patch LOL. Be great if you have a ramp to unload/unload when tank is half full.

mikecam

« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2010, 03:32:12 pm »
Also the Engineer who makes our trolley has forty years experience so as goes the basic physics mentioned I think he probarbly knows what his doing!!

Lets hope so and hope he's done a complete risk assesment too.
http://handle-it.com/free_risk_assessment_sack_truck.html
http://sacktrolley.com/
http://ezinearticles.com/?Keep-Safe-at-Work---Use-a-Sack-Trolley&id=4063548

Just how carrying the load at the top can be justified i've no idea. But if he says its cool........

« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2010, 06:27:51 pm »

Just how carrying the load at the top can be justified i've no idea. But if he says its cool........

Its not A sack barrow you see! and the balance when full is fine, but hey everyone can purchase what ever they like, free choice, and regards to scared of competition no im not, thats why im not patenting everything, Im call about choice and not paranoid.

Mike could you run your eye over our survey trolley and advise me on any balance issues there please ;D

mikecam

« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2010, 07:27:57 pm »

Its not A sack barrow you see! and the balance when full is fine, but hey everyone can purchase what ever they like, free choice, and regards to scared of competition no im not, thats why im not patenting everything, Im call about choice and not paranoid.

Mike could you run your eye over our survey trolley and advise me on any balance issues there please ;D

It still works on a sack barrow principle and operates exactly the same........However, i'm not saying you're scared of competition. I've never mentioned that, unless you aimed that comment to someone else?
 Survey trolley seems fine to me, battery could do with being up close to the handle though so your WFP trolley users will be familiar with its handling properties  ;D
 Don't forget..."new improved design" and i won't say another word about it, i promise !!

« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2010, 07:50:32 pm »

What a shame he didn't have 40 years of design experiance as well...... ;D

The Design was developed over a period of time, being trial'ed by window cleaners, but i should of just showed you the photo and let you cast your profiesonal designer eye over it, without physically touching it, as you cant beat an arm chair critic!

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2010, 07:53:13 pm »
I see your only up the road, call in you can come and see our top heavy trolley and all our other useless products ;)

mikecam

« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2010, 08:07:14 pm »
I see your only up the road, call in you can come and see our top heavy trolley and all our other useless products ;)

I never said you had a top heavy trolley or useless products...did i?? :)

That was me who said it was top heavy  ;D  And it is, any risk assesment would place the load lower down. And if Craig can be an armchair critic, i can too, we all can !!!!

« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2010, 08:09:41 pm »

No you never i'm just inviting you to view them!! i'm even buying the unit next door to fill up with more toot !! for some reason items keep leaving our shop and we have to get more stuff in, and we get these round metal things in return, not sure what thats all about,

Or could it be that people that try our products like them because they work well?? maybe we do know what we're doing.

Maybe my 23 years in the cleaning industry have helped me after all.

« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2010, 08:13:50 pm »

That was me who said it was top heavy  ;D  And it is, any risk assesment would place the load lower down. And if Craig can be an armchair critic, i can too, we all can !!!!

You better watch them light poles as that brush on the top is not safe as the weight should be at the base, get that brush down. ;D

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2010, 08:44:12 pm »
I'm always calm, and yes I remember those debates, often I was involved, i'm happy that has all stopped as I respect the vacuum in question. And I too am only debating the trolley subject in question, I dared to pass comment on A product with A halo around it , with a sense of sarcasm !!.

And your always welcome at our trade counter, sometimes hot drinks are even served by the lovely Heidi or Dean!!!!.

mikecam

« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2010, 10:09:00 pm »
I dared to pass comment on A product with A halo around it , with a sense of sarcasm !!.

As a supplier yourself you should be acuteley aware of the implications of you passing disparaging remarks about your competitors products.
 Gardiners trolley may well be a crap chinese import, like the vast majority of backpacks used by us all and the batteries you sell. Your comment about bespoke design could not go unchallenged due to the severe bad design of your own !!!
 Anyway, you're right about the weight at the end of a pole, mines got two short planks on the end !  ;D

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2010, 10:18:27 pm »
I dared to pass comment on A product with A halo around it , with a sense of sarcasm !!.

As a supplier yourself you should be acuteley aware of the implications of you passing disparaging remarks about your competitors products.
 Gardiners trolley may well be a crap chinese import, like the vast majority of backpacks used by us all and the batteries you sell. Your comment about bespoke design could not go unchallenged due to the severe bad design of your own !!!
 Anyway, you're right about the weight at the end of a pole, mines got two short planks on the end !  ;D

I've made no disparaging remarks about any supplier, so not sure what your reading into, my batteries are from Japan, however I have some Chinese kentucky mop buckets, and am looking at bringing in crop spraying back packs, so yes your right on that.