Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

brianbarber

If in doubt.....Leave it out !!

the bfg

Re: Gardiners trolley
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 03:21:29 pm »
I don't like the look of it

elite mike

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 04:45:05 pm »
looks good to me ;)

Mike #1

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 07:02:19 pm »
better off with pf trolley had mine over 2 1/2 years now still going strong and only costs about an extra £100

Wc Solutions

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 07:34:54 pm »
looks good, def seen a hell of alot worse out there.

looks well made and reel attached to, even a pole holder???

could be a winner!

price aint too bad compared to whats out there at the mo ...

i might see if he wants a few wcs to test them out....

chopsie

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2010, 07:46:05 pm »
I think it looks good, only thing i do not like is the tank, what a ball ache filling that up, pure freedoms idea is better
chopsie

jonboywalton75

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2010, 09:11:48 pm »
I think it looks good, only thing i do not like is the tank, what a ball ache filling that up, pure freedoms idea is better

Why?  its got a big lid!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave Anderson

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2010, 07:10:16 am »
Yet again Gardiners make another good product ... you cannot slate them for pushing forward...

What other company does so much?

Ok you may not want some of their offerings but but thats just horses for course.

Dave.
The more I know the less I know I know ...

s.hughes

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2010, 08:42:15 am »
I just swap containers over when I need to I wouldnt refil it, that would take too much time.

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2010, 09:10:19 am »
its not compact enough.

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2010, 09:38:18 am »
its not compact enough.

There will always be a trade off to how much water you carry and the size. I think Gardiners pretty much hit the nail on the head. If one would want less, simply don't get a trolley, get a backpack. I don't think a proper trolley is ever supposed to be as compact as a backpack. That's the whole point of a trolley, to get more water to the premises then a backpack right?

the bfg

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2010, 10:01:34 am »
yes but some trolleys come with removeable containers meaning you can change them outside of your van and always keep extra containers filled ready to swap over.

with a fixed container your stuck with it,  if you fill the garders trolley 33 litres  then thats a dead weight to lift in/out of van and if your jobs are spread around thats a lot of lifting.

also if a trolley is compact and can fold up it makes it much easier to transport in smaller vehcles.

Nick Wareham

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2010, 10:37:06 am »
Yet again Gardiners make another good product ... you cannot slate them for pushing forward...

I dont think they have made anything, i think they just ordered it from china for $160:

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/313185139/Trolley_Power_Sprayer.html

Looks not bad though

chopsie

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2010, 11:30:17 am »

Why?  its got a big lid!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing to do with the actual filling, Just having to fill it rather than just swap containers over like the pure freedom ones. It means filling twice
chopsie

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2010, 12:34:35 pm »
The good old chinese crop sprayer trick. Cant beat a bespoke trolley made by window cleaners for window cleaners.

craig mcneil

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2010, 06:11:39 pm »
Must be some modifications as the crop sprayer only puts the water out at 1lpm!

Mike #1

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2010, 06:28:56 pm »
you dont really need more than 1 ltr p/m iuse less than that 1mm jets in brush i think gardiners is ok as an add on to van in restricted access areas possibly but as i trolley only user i would'nt swap my PF trolley for gardiners

mikecam

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2010, 07:11:41 pm »
The good old chinese crop sprayer trick. Cant beat a bespoke trolley made by window cleaners for window cleaners.

Oh i don't know so much, if that top heavy thing of yours costing £499 plus VAT  is anything to go by then i'd say yes you can beat 'bespoke'. Give me the Gardiners one for £300 plus VAT . No one with  basic physics knowledge would design a small, tall trolley with a 25 litre tank at the top near the handle, mind you you did say it was made by window cleaners !!!  ;D  Probably not the best sales phrase, even for anyone selling to them  ;D

dazmond

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2010, 07:16:27 pm »
im sorry but you cant beat the 50L PURE FREEDOM TROLLEY IMO!great bit of kit and interchangeable containers!!

i exclusively use a trolley for all my work so the gardiners one would be pretty useless.i suppose if youve got a tank and a sub pump itd be ok for the odd job but awkward to load back in the van if you ve still got water in the tank!could do your back in!! ::) ::) ;D ;D

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2010, 07:19:54 pm »

Oh i don't know so much, if that top heavy thing of yours costing £499 plus VAT  is anything to go by then i'd say yes you can beat 'bespoke'. Give me the Gardiners one for £300 plus VAT . No one with  basic physics knowledge would design a small, tall trolley with a 25 litre tank at the top near the handle, mind you you did say it was made by window cleaners !!!  ;D  Probably not the best sales phrase, even for anyone selling to them  ;D

Thankyou for your input, I will call back all the trolleys sold thus far to many happy clients, and cease selling them straight away based on the critisism of somebody that has not used one, ill even tell the person who has just orderd their shiny new yellow one which is their 2nd trolley after using their first one for the last six months happily!!!!!!!

And based on the loss of you ever purchasing one from us i'll put my bank manager on allert.

Once again thankyou so much for saving us here at CT(EAST)LTD.