This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

anyone going away at xmas?
« on: November 08, 2010, 10:14:58 am »
im going to clean as much as i can and shut up shop on the 23rd dec and plan to go back wed 5th jan(12 days off! :D).

spending xmas day/boxing day with family and friends then flying off to new york(business class)on the 27th and coming home on sunday 2nd jan.a few days off to recover from the jetlag then bang at it until barbados in the summer!! ;D ;D

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

the bfg

Re: anyone going away at xmas?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 10:35:14 am »
weather permitting I'm gonna work right till Xmas eve  then go to Liverpool for Xmas and new year and spend some quality time with my daughter.

hopefully have a well earned hol next summer

RO-Sheen

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 01:05:54 pm »
So anyone that is interested in stealing some unattended fitted vans now know where there some this X-mas.
Mod or Dazmond please delete this post.
Formerly known as GARGAAX

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 01:44:37 pm »
stop being paranoid ro sheen!i dont have a fitted van anyway!! ;D ;D ;D

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 01:49:06 pm »
So anyone that is interested in stealing some unattended fitted vans now know where there some this X-mas.
Mod or Dazmond please delete this post.
im interested over the peninnes for me this xmas ;D

RO-Sheen

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2010, 01:52:12 pm »
OK Dazmond and Stan, fair enough. Just trying to look out for you guys and pointing out you are leaving yourselves open to theft. If you are confident that your vans wont be nicked you go for it. Hope you all have a nice well deserved relaxing holidays  :)
Formerly known as GARGAAX

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2010, 01:57:16 pm »
cats eh , best bring the terriers ;D

Ian101

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2010, 02:02:53 pm »
im of to "Ourgate" ... like to spend Christmas with family however if a lottery win does come in before Christmas then the Cook Islands here I come  ;D

G Griffin

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2010, 02:15:33 pm »
I usually try and have a week in Strangeways for Chrimbo.
3 meals a day, no bills to worry about and catch up with all the lads.
You have to be careful how you get there though, if you`re too naughty you get 2 weeks, which is a bit much.
A fortnight`s too long and a week`s just right  ;)
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

e newlands

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2010, 06:17:06 pm »
Perth,western australia...qantas via singapore...on one of those big double deckers..... :'(

make sure it aint one of thoes trebles you might not make it back

mlscontractcleaner

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2010, 06:28:29 pm »
Caribbean Cruise from Dec 22nd to Jan 7th; looking forward to Christmas this year ;D
Come and talk dirty to us!!!

luther1

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2010, 06:29:28 pm »
Xmas day Thailand,back on the 6th,if the weathers crap i'll put the flight back. Going for the culture and not any of that seedy nonsence. ;)

mlscontractcleaner

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2010, 06:31:43 pm »
He doth protest a little strongly me thinks!!!

Nowt wrong with seedy; it's Christmas afterall ;)
Come and talk dirty to us!!!

luther1

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2010, 06:33:01 pm »
I might try it just the once!  ;)

geefree

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2010, 08:52:36 pm »

we may get 3 weeks off again like last year Brrrrr !

luther1

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2010, 08:37:34 am »
Hua Hin. A mate of mine lives out there so hes going to show me all the seedy places to avoid! ;)

Londoner

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2010, 11:34:17 am »
Hua Hin. A mate of mine lives out there so hes going to show me all the seedy places to avoid! ;)

A mate of mine has a Thai wife and kids out there and commutes back and forward to work here. She's twenty years younger than him. He jokes about when he flies back and forward the planes are full of middle aged pervy blokes mostly travelling on their own. Don't like to say have you looked in the mirror lately?

chopsie

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2010, 12:26:03 pm »

A mate of mine has a Thai wife and kids out there and commutes back and forward to work here. She's twenty years younger than him. He jokes about when he flies back and forward the planes are full of middle aged pervy blokes mostly travelling on their own. Don't like to say have you looked in the mirror lately?
Ha ha, Ting tang macy dyer, Mr. Dudley  ;D ;D
I think its seriously sad when I see blokes like that, An old/middle aged man with a young thai wife, Do they seriously think they love them  ::)  Money is all they are after (like my ex wife) and a way out of current lives, Sad sad old men  ::)
chopsie

Dave Anderson

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2010, 06:37:26 pm »
I'll be in Pattaya over New Year for 3,5 weeks we used to live out there for 3 years...so it'll be nice going back and taking in all that culture...soapy anyone? oh and those ladyboys are something else!
The more I know the less I know I know ...

geefree

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2010, 06:46:02 pm »

Ha ha, Ting tang macy dyer, Mr. Dudley ;D ;D
I think its seriously sad when I see blokes like that, An old/middle aged man with a young thai wife, Do they seriously think they love them ::) Money is all they are after (like my ex wife) and a way out of current lives, Sad sad old men ::)

;D