Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ant french

Re: whos working today
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2010, 10:56:50 am »
FINALLY got out today and did one house and then it started to rain and the wind picked up so i gave up and went shopping. my pole is to short by 3 poxy inches, well annoyed bout that. anyone know where i can get an attachment for the end so i can change angles like 45 deg and 90deg. wots it called? goose neck?

bobby p

« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2010, 11:06:50 am »
if you are trad ,i would get a wagtail angle arm, light ,cheap and works great. also get hold of a beer crate to stand on mate. this weathers a bummer i agree

« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2010, 11:12:53 am »
FINALLY got out today and did one house and then it started to rain and the wind picked up so i gave up and went shopping. my pole is to short by 3 poxy inches, well annoyed bout that. anyone know where i can get an attachment for the end so i can change angles like 45 deg and 90deg. wots it called? goose neck?

try gardiners,

but what a lot do is use the cheap plastic goosenecks, and have 2 or 3 and can make certain angles easier to get to

ant french

« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2010, 11:16:42 am »
cant belive i agreed to that house i done today, it was the first one so i just said yes lol the windows are arched and there are 14 little seperate windows in it and the putty is falling out the frame work, it took bloody ages just to do her back garden, but least i got to test my 6 inch wagtail out. i want a wagtail flipper thing a goose neck and yeh a beer crate sounds like a plan ;D

Newannaive

« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2010, 11:31:31 am »
another day off  >:(

ant french

« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2010, 11:37:47 am »
think im going to invest in some thermals and just tuff it out, i know jan, feb will be crap weather and nowt will get done.

Newannaive

« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2010, 11:44:49 am »
good idea..love the pic  ;D

Lee13

« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2010, 12:01:31 pm »
Still building the round, and with no customers booked in for today I was hoping to go door knocking...

Just went out door knocking and picked up a small terraced house, then the rain came back.

Door knocked with an umbrella in the rain for an hour - but it was pretty pointless, wet leaflets etc...

ant french

« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2010, 12:07:16 pm »
good idea..love the pic  ;D
stole the pic off an american site and funny thing is they have the same name aswell lol

dazmond

« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2010, 06:28:22 pm »
4 houses and 2 commercial(930am-4pm)today and a conny roof clean.good days earnings for november! 8) 8)

dazmond
price higher/work harder!