This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Chris Cottrell

RO Man
« on: November 07, 2010, 10:00:57 pm »
after their recent hiccup has everything been sorted out with them , I was thinking of ordering some things from them, just want to check that they were all up and running again

Chris Cottrell

steven ainger

Re: RO Man
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 11:02:24 pm »
i ordered a 100 gpd upgrade from them a few months back, and it turned up fine.
when i fitted it to my existing 200 gpd ro, the new membrane was reading about 28 out which is not correct.
 i then emailed ro-man who said it may be a faulty check valve and would send me one, they didnt.
 i found another check valve at home and fitted it and the reading was still the same, so emailed them again, a couple of times, and they never returned the message !!!
 so make your own mind up, i know i wont be using them again..

andyjm1

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 08:36:41 am »
Ordered some bits the other day, they arrived very quickly, never had a problem with them.  :)

s.hughes

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 08:39:05 am »
didnt know they were back in business

Rayleigh Window Cleaning Services

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 09:18:14 am »
Have just received some bits, no problem at all, also E-Mailed Roy and he got back to me straight away. Top service in my book,  ;D

dd

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 09:49:23 am »
i ordered a 100 gpd upgrade from them a few months back, and it turned up fine.
when i fitted it to my existing 200 gpd ro, the new membrane was reading about 28 out which is not correct.
 i then emailed ro-man who said it may be a faulty check valve and would send me one, they didnt.
 i found another check valve at home and fitted it and the reading was still the same, so emailed them again, a couple of times, and they never returned the message !!!
 so make your own mind up, i know i wont be using them again..
This happened to me with a ro-man system i got from cleaningspot 2 years ago. Turned out to be 2 faulty membranes (it was explained they have a shelf life in storage and should not be stored more than 6 months as they start to break down).

I contacted ro-man directly and they sent me out 2 new membranes and system has worked perfect ever since. This was the "old" ro-man but thought it may explain your problem.