This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

G Griffin

Re: What Would You Do?
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2010, 06:15:30 pm »
Stephen S then?

I wouldn`t say so.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Crystal-clear

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2010, 06:53:53 pm »
Been there and done that. If you scew them, you'll lose them or dump them.
These situations are, or in my case were, a lot easier to get into than get out of.
Keep it strictly professional mate, or you will live to regret it.

lol Dai you sound so serious ! was it really that bad?, to me all this sounds like >> ;D

mikecam

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2010, 07:30:55 pm »
well where do i start, as most people know i am in process of getting custys, i went to 3 people today to price up there homes and see what space i had in there gardens and being a single lad of 31 and these custys being single mums i happened to get the come on and text messages after i left 2 homes. question is would you get in get out do the job or would you have a dabble with the young ladies lol i know its not how to run a business but what are your views. most ppl say im a perv and i only wanna do WC for looking at naked women but im in it purely coz i got no gcse`s and i aint being a robot in a factory, oh and good pay.  ::)
At age 31 you're hardly a lad. Anyay, myself i'm a bit of a fantasist, i'd post on the internet ad ask people about it. Oh, hang on........As you where you carry on !!

rg1

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2010, 07:38:45 pm »
well where do i start, as most people know i am in process of getting custys, i went to 3 people today to price up there homes and see what space i had in there gardens and being a single lad of 31 and these custys being single mums i happened to get the come on and text messages after i left 2 homes. question is would you get in get out do the job or would you have a dabble with the young ladies lol i know its not how to run a business but what are your views. most ppl say im a perv and i only wanna do WC for looking at naked women but im in it purely coz i got no gcse`s and i aint being a robot in a factory, oh and good pay.  ::)

A little strange that he has used this line..very similar to the one in this:  ::)

hi i can honestly say that i struggle with shineing. no one ever is when i clean,collect is always crud,even when they do pay its a cheque so i have to wait for it to clear.its not like doing all the work and getting paid end of week for it.some say this is the perfect job,well its only coz i have no qualifications that im doing this.its a case ofthis or factory or any min wage job.we are not superior in any way shape or form.come on i prob earn more than most on here at 300 a week and i still struggle.we are in the wrong trade.i saw bus drivers earn good money these days.was thinking of applying but again ill get stick from kids etc bout my curly ginger hair and my weight.ohhh if i had a dream....................id be a bus drive and have brown hair and weigh less than 13 stone. yeaaa as if life will be that kind to me.so here i am stuck in a never ending battle to get mymoney from cleaning windows with my 2 cloths.great just blooming great.
The pen is mightier than the sword (and a lot easier to write with!)

ant french

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2010, 10:45:32 pm »
this isnt a wined up its serious lol its not a fake name.  8)