Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ian101

Small round for sales Hoole Chester trad ideal for starter
« on: November 03, 2010, 07:07:55 pm »
Selling part of my round off as can really only be done trad and Im determined to move over to WFP.

25 houses 99% of them 2 up 2 down terraces .. 99% of them every 4 weeks  only 2 of them is a 8 week job.

Average price is £8 front and rear or £4 fronts only.

Average income  is £172 a month.

If I work hard can be done in 1 day as only spread over 3/4 streets so you park up and can walk it without needing to return to van  however taking it steady I do it in a day and a bit.

Also got a list of about 6 houses that have recently been sold or tenant moved out off so a little potential to grow it.

Most of them nice people .. odd slow payer (we all have them) ... most pay on the day or when I collect on a Thursday evening.

Due next clean in next fortnight so you can recoup some of the outlay pretty quickly.

Price is £600 which is 3.5 cleans or thereabouts.

Happy to walk the round with you and supply a handover letter and knock on some doors to introduce but too busy to work it with you (might as well keep hold of it  ;) )

Ideal for a newbie tradder.

Currently done trad but you could wfp if you could convince them and you would need a backpack as rear access is difficult without ladders well actually impossible as no gates are left unlocked and you have to climb the rear walls ... being totally honest here  ;)

Number to call is 0754 006 5555 (also selling a good starter van on used equipment section)

morgan870

Re: Small round for sales Hoole Chester trad ideal for starter
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 05:46:05 pm »
do u still have the window cleaning round?

Ian101

Re: Small round for sales Hoole Chester trad ideal for starter
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 11:24:35 pm »
Yes still available