This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

AuRavelling79

Local newspaper articles
« on: September 23, 2005, 06:36:39 pm »
Looking at Ian Giles' letter to the Daily Mail set me thinking (dangerous - I know!)

What about providing some copy or a letter to your most local newspaper. (Chepstow Chronicle, Wilton Warbler, South Gloucestershire Globe etc.) Explain that the issue of w/c h&S is currently being analysed in the National press and on Beeb 2 and give your well considered views for your area.

You might get your name in the paper and some free advertising too. You can also use the article to re-inforce your views to your customers as you explain WAHD and how in their particular circumstances you will/will not be using a ladder/wfp.

Get some ideas from "us lot" here on cleanitup as to what to say and how to say it and send it in, maybe with a mugshot. I reckon some of the really local rags (The Beachley Bugle, East Wiggleton Observer, Llanpontypandydrindod Boyo Choir News etc) would love to have some copy to print and it'd be right up your street - literally.

What do you think?
It's a game of three halves!

Sarah Sarill

Re: Local newspaper articles
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2005, 06:42:04 pm »
Llanpontypandydrindod Boyo Choir News What do you think?

LOL - Never heard of that one Malc.

Great idea, between us all we should have huge chunks of the country covered.

Gonna take someone with great writing skills to do a template though!   (Ian )

Fab Idea Malc,

Regards,

Sarill   ;D
Sarah