Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steve Gunn

New Encap/bonnet cleaning chemical
« on: October 14, 2010, 07:33:05 am »
Have been given a new product to try which can be used as encap product or a rotary bonnet product,wow its fantastic better than rotobrite but with a fresh smell.There are 3 formulations more details to follow when product is available

Stu.Clem

Re: New Encap/bonnet cleaning chemical
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 02:57:35 pm »
Tell em not to forget my sample...

Stu

Hilton

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 03:15:01 pm »
Top Gun

Our security is telling us that your site is infected and has multiple alerts coming up, you might want to check that out. ;)

stuart_clark

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 06:18:24 pm »
How does it compare price wise Steve ? compared to rotabrite and what are the dilution rates

Len Gribble

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2010, 06:41:16 pm »
Steve

Have a few large contracts coming up would the supplier of this be on my preferred list of companies  ;)  if so can they send me details?
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Steve Gunn

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2010, 08:16:17 pm »
Dilution 6 to 8 oz per gallon not sure of price,used it today on a communal hall way in Newcastle city centre came up very well considering they had massive water stains

Len they may well be one of your preferred suppliers  ;D

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2010, 09:00:02 pm »
Do you think John Kelly would become a stockist? ;D

Shaun

Len Gribble

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2010, 09:16:41 pm »
Steve

That sounds good but I have to be very careful took me a long time to get on there preferred list.  Will they send me a sample (I will pay postage just as long as it’s not silly local pickup would be better)?
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

gwrightson

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2010, 08:01:03 am »
Steve ,
I am trying all 3 next week on a job some carpets i do every 3 months the product does look like it has the abilities looking at all the   info.

Dilution rates are very favourable along with the price for the product, not that I am going to divulge the price on here as yet :)  just incase I have misundertood  the prices I have been furnished with, cant wait to try them ,as for rotobrite11   I am personaly not impressed with the foaming abilities .

geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

murky

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2010, 05:05:46 pm »
Gunny,

Can you keep this thread going as I have regular hotel carpet contract where I bonnet every month but I am using Prochem Bonnet Buff and it goes down at 300ml per 5 ltrs. Results are good but not brill to be honest.

Now that seems to me to be a lot of product to put down if I can use a few ounces instead and get better results I would be interested.

Murky

Steve Gunn

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2010, 01:14:45 pm »
Just completed job for law firm in Newcastle client very impressed commented on the smell(very nice) last time they had cleaner there all day and carpets looked no different but I removed all tea/coffee stains and it looked clean too.

Not sure how this product would work using encap method as I feel it doesn't foam up enough imo

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2010, 04:40:23 pm »
How did you clean with it? was it a spray buff method?

Shaun

wynne jones

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2010, 09:19:28 pm »
You should be on QVC mate, although on there people know they are being sold to.
It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.

wynne jones

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2010, 03:43:18 pm »
No not Mossy, you have been misinformed mate. Anyhoo look forward to hearing more about this wonder product.
It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.

Dean Davis

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2010, 07:44:11 pm »
Hi,we have just tried this new encap product on a 20,000 sq ft job over 4 floors and the feedback today was brilliant from the customer,looks great and smells lovely was the response.

davep

Dean Davis

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2010, 07:55:55 pm »
Hi sorry for not mentioning the product,we used the Surround Ultra a 1 in 30 mix.this is the one with the lemon smell.You can also get the Surround Free which is 1 in 60 mix,this is the one to use in hospitals and care homes.We have not yet used the Surround Green for the treehuggers.