This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

erithwc

repeat leaflet drop question
« on: September 28, 2010, 09:33:51 am »
hi

i know this has been covered before but i can't find the topic i want to know how offten you would do a leaflet drop on the same street every 3, 6 or 12 months

thanks erithwc

formb

Re: repeat leaflet drop question
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 10:07:00 am »
If you have a regular customer on a street, flyer the rest of the street every time you are there.

It amazes me how many times I hear "I have been looking for a window cleaner for ages" when I know for a fact that I have put a flyer through their door every month for the past year.

erithwc

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 12:02:14 pm »
thanks for the reply form b i was thinking about doing it every 3-4 month

Jackal

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 12:22:56 pm »
If you have a regular customer on a street, flyer the rest of the street every time you are there.

It amazes me how many times I hear "I have been looking for a window cleaner for ages" when I know for a fact that I have put a flyer through their door every month for the past year.

that gets me aswell, i leafleted a certain street found out the wc had died a while before i dropped leaflet and got 1 custard come out and say i need a wc,since then iv picked up half the street as they seen me cleaning and said same thing,just goes to show with door knocking i would have picked these up a long time ago

i would say drop them every 6 months else you will be spending a heck of a long time just dropping leaflets through same doors,i personally couldnt be arsed go back to same place again