This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

LWC

Well i used to laugh at you who swapped brush heads...
« on: September 27, 2010, 06:05:32 pm »
...well now you can laugh at me lol

First house this morning, everything going fine, they asked me to clean the conserv roof, no problem. There i am scrubbing the roof and theres a glob of something i cant seem to shift, oh well, ive tried.

So finish the roof and do 2 upstaires windows and one conserv window...ay? whats that on my brush. Felt the brush and it was all gooey. Go inside, hot water fairy liquid, got rid of most of it but was very oily.

Went outside, well you should of seen the window on the conserv, a bit smeary mess...trad stuff out, the more i scrubbed the worse i made it lol. Scraper bladed didnt even touch it. After about 15 - 20 mins of messing about with it i got my tfr out diluted. That did seem to effect it so used it neat and wth some elbow grease it shifted it.

At last i thought then to my horror 2 little georgian pained windows were covered in it to...ladders out. I was there for about 2 hours when im usually done and gone in 20 mins there.

Tip of the day, swap ya brush heads lol  ;D

dazmond

Re: Well i used to laugh at you who swapped brush heads...
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 06:50:56 pm »
if its  a glass conny roof that i clean every few months in with the window clean then i normally use the same brush but if its a one off polycarbon roof then a vikan sill brush and tfr.

sounds like you had a bit of a nightmare today fellah! ::) ;D ;D ;D

regards

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

LWC

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 09:51:58 pm »
Will teach me to laugh wont it!

scrubadub

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 10:25:13 pm »
amateur. i have 4 different brush heads. windows, frames, walls and conservatories  ;D
Scrubadub Cleaning Services