This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Poll

changing from from trap to water fed pole

Send letter explaining change over
31.3%
5 (31.3%)
No letter just get on with WFP
37.5%
6 (37.5%)
Letter to some
31.3%
5 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Lee GLS

letter + POLL
« on: September 25, 2010, 10:51:34 pm »
tried posting in the documents section but to no avail, does anyone have a tried and tested change over from trad to wfp letter for customers that i could use?

Re: letter
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 11:01:01 pm »
dont tell them   just do  most wont even notice

Lee GLS

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 11:05:03 pm »
dont tell them   just do  most wont even notice

mmm think i would feel happier giving them a letter to explain the new system

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2010, 11:07:49 pm »
thats up to you, but u might end up with more problems than u think,   i never give out a letter adn only lost 1 job and she was a pain anyway

steven ainger

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2010, 06:27:26 am »
i wouldnt tell them either,
i only lost 1 customer, she was a pita anyway, said my system didnt work, as i had left bird poo on the rear downstairs window, i said i know its because i hadnt done that window yet.
 if theres nobody at home, just do them.
 if someones in, just tell them your doing them the new way, because of h/s.

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2010, 06:51:52 am »
i agree with steve if in talk to them about it most will say yes fine you will get one or two thet are a bit unsure just give them a demonstration on one window then you could do the rest trad that once then do wfp next time or show the custie results

geefree

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2010, 03:25:22 pm »
Dear Customer,

Your windows will be cleaned shortly using a method that will soon become the industry standard – The Water Fed Pole System 
The system uses extendable poles and 100% pure water that has been purified through reverse osmosis & de-ionization vessels.

We are now using this technology for a number of reasons:

1). BETTER CLEANING RESULTS – The major advantage of pure water is that it absorbs large amounts of dirt from your windows. The process involves brushing your windows clean with pure water; as such they will be left wet and will need time to dry naturally. This may be a bit disconcerting at first, as obviously this is not what our customers are used to. However, once dry your windows WILL be clean and smear free.

2). HEALTH & SAFETY – A new legislation from Europe now limits the use of ladders. The law now states that ladders can only be used when all viable alternatives have been considered, and now The Water Fed Pole System is seen as a safer and more viable alternative for window cleaning.

3). ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – Only pure water is used, eliminating the need for detergents and chemicals.

4). IMPROVED SERVICE – We can now reach with ease previously inaccessible aspects of your property. Hard to reach windows above conservatory’s, Third floor windows, skylights, etc…

Please note that if your windows have been cleaned in the past using detergents or chemicals it may take 2 or 3 visits using our Water Fed Pole System to remove soapy residue, this may result in minor spotting on your windows. However please be assured that once this is cleared you will be more than happy with the results.

My aim is to continue to provide a high level of service. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns regarding the above or any other aspect of our services.

Wc Solutions

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2010, 03:37:59 pm »
you know your round and your customers.

a letter can open a can of worms sometimes and cause a negative response.

i find a letter and verbal will help...

some guys on here have been wfp a house for years without the customer in and one month they are in (due to sick/holiday) and the customers cancels because they dont like it, stupid i know but that the way some customers can be.

i try and explain it so it makes sense: not the best example but it works for me on domestic work - try and explain it like wahing a car.

i say to the customer when you clean your with your tap water its clean once youve finsished right?

they say yes.

i say its clean but all spotty?

they say yes sometimes.

i say its spotty due to the stuff in the water, we take the water and purify it, so there are no spots.

they deem to get there head round that well and because ive had them agree about the clean but spotty thing they are already 50% on my side and way of thinging abot wfp.

then back that up with the fact its safer and frames come up good...

and the with some houses you will now be able to do that annoying window that you couldnt do off a ladder.

like i said the example isnt the best but it seems to work well as they can understand that and are on your way of thinking behind the process

Re: letter + POLL
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2010, 09:16:30 pm »
whats trap?

Lee GLS

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2010, 10:29:32 pm »
whats trap?

smart ass >:(  supposed to be trad

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2010, 10:33:27 pm »
Dear Customer,

Your windows will be cleaned shortly using a method that will soon become the industry standard – The Water Fed Pole System 
The system uses extendable poles and 100% pure water that has been purified through reverse osmosis & de-ionization vessels.

We are now using this technology for a number of reasons:

1). BETTER CLEANING RESULTS – The major advantage of pure water is that it absorbs large amounts of dirt from your windows. The process involves brushing your windows clean with pure water; as such they will be left wet and will need time to dry naturally. This may be a bit disconcerting at first, as obviously this is not what our customers are used to. However, once dry your windows WILL be clean and smear free.

2). HEALTH & SAFETY – A new legislation from Europe now limits the use of ladders. The law now states that ladders can only be used when all viable alternatives have been considered, and now The Water Fed Pole System is seen as a safer and more viable alternative for window cleaning.

3). ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – Only pure water is used, eliminating the need for detergents and chemicals.

4). IMPROVED SERVICE – We can now reach with ease previously inaccessible aspects of your property. Hard to reach windows above conservatory’s, Third floor windows, skylights, etc…

Please note that if your windows have been cleaned in the past using detergents or chemicals it may take 2 or 3 visits using our Water Fed Pole System to remove soapy residue, this may result in minor spotting on your windows. However please be assured that once this is cleared you will be more than happy with the results.

My aim is to continue to provide a high level of service. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns regarding the above or any other aspect of our services.

Gaz did you get that template from Purefreedom?  ;D ;D
Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.

glen parva

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2010, 10:36:54 pm »
thats the one i use i give one to all new custys save any problems ;)