This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

C.C.S.

digiflow controller
« on: September 25, 2010, 07:20:43 pm »
i all i recently changed from a trolley to a van mount and i have some problems with the digiflow controller .when start using it i calibrated automatically  to cal 28.it work ok with the 18 ft pole but when i have some higher work i'm using the 30 ft pole and then it seems that like it's not enough power to push the water ,it looks like it's struggling .the water comes ok for a few seconds the looks like the pressure drops for a few seconds and then the flow comes to normal.anyone knows what's wrong.
thank you

dave.e

Re: digiflow controller
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 07:42:10 pm »
i all i recently changed from a trolley to a van mount and i have some problems with the digiflow controller .when start using it i calibrated automatically  to cal 28.it work ok with the 18 ft pole but when i have some higher work i'm using the 30 ft pole and then it seems that like it's not enough power to push the water ,it looks like it's struggling .the water comes ok for a few seconds the looks like the pressure drops for a few seconds and then the flow comes to normal.anyone knows what's wrong.
thank you

Hi mate i had the same problem with mine you can try and change the cal to 48 or 55 that should sort it with the new ones the higher the number the less sensitive it is. dave

C.C.S.

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 08:03:38 pm »
thank you

Hi mate i had the same problem with mine you can try and change the cal to 48 or 55 that should sort it with the new ones the higher the number the less sensitive it is. dave
great i'll try this on monday.thank you

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 11:05:09 am »
Cal it to 42.

C.C.S.

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2010, 06:51:28 pm »
Cal it to 42.
Thanks ,i would have asked when i've been to your shop,but like i said i didn't use it at that time .
Thanks again,Craig.Top man

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2010, 07:24:37 pm »
Cal it to 42.
Thanks ,i would have asked when i've been to your shop,but like i said i didn't use it at that time .
Thanks again,Craig.Top man

No problem mate.