Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

AuRavelling79

Re: Gloves or not
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2005, 10:35:02 pm »
thing with the stuff they usually sell is, that its only lasts five minutes. :o

Not true in my experience - the PC I am using (2 years old) has been fine, the digital camera, six months old 6 mega pixel is fine, my walking pole still good after using it in Snowdonia, cycling gear excellent and going well after two years, my daughter's walking boots surviving well and finally.....

Cycling gloves (leather palm, fingerless) brilliant on pole and trad w/c as well as cycling 50 miles a week this summer.... really good and lasting well.

Aldi's stuff is good value in my opinion.
It's a game of three halves!

AuRavelling79

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2005, 10:36:17 pm »
Aldis, next thursday 29th Cycling gloves with a breatherble waterproof membrane. £2.99 Dai

I'll get a few pairs, if they're as good as the ones I got last year I'd pay a tenner!

AuRavelling79

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2005, 10:37:47 pm »
Did I tell you I supplement my income with commission cheques from Aldi's? (Only joking)

dai

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2005, 06:42:18 pm »
They did a brilliant submergable pump last week but I was too late, £20 with a 3 year warantee. I have found their stuff good too.
This PC is an ALdi special. 25% of all PC'a in Germany are bought at ALDI's, and those Germans are a canny lot. DAI