This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Richard BF

Canvassing
« on: September 22, 2010, 09:04:45 pm »
Hi ,
      im looking to do some canvassing work for cleaners in the Grimsby/Cleehtorpes area , maybe a little further away .

I am looking to canvass each customer myself and only want paying AFTER the clean has been completed , i am asking for twice the price of each clean.

Please feel free to PM me or email me at mail@fenechsfinesse.co.uk if you are interested.

Thanks Richard.

TonyD

Re: Canvassing
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 09:17:06 pm »
As a more established member (only just) I can confirm that this lad is someone genuine, trustworthy and just looking for work canvassing good work for people for a fair payment, just in case anyone had worries about someone with 1 post appearing offering canvassing.  He now lives on the other side of the country to me but I have worked with him and he is for real. 

deeege

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2010, 09:22:45 pm »
Doctor windows is your man...... Sounds like a match made in heaven.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

windiewasher

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2010, 09:57:59 pm »
Im interested m8,will be in touch shortly!
Hi ,
      im looking to do some canvassing work for cleaners in the Grimsby/Cleehtorpes area , maybe a little further away .

I am looking to canvass each customer myself and only want paying AFTER the clean has been completed , i am asking for twice the price of each clean.

Please feel free to PM me or email me at mail@fenechsfinesse.co.uk if you are interested.

Thanks Richard.

Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

windiewasher

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2010, 10:03:11 pm »
so you know him well tony?
As a more established member (only just) I can confirm that this lad is someone genuine, trustworthy and just looking for work canvassing good work for people for a fair payment, just in case anyone had worries about someone with 1 post appearing offering canvassing.  He now lives on the other side of the country to me but I have worked with him and he is for real. 
Total £  so far.

TonyD

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2010, 10:08:57 pm »

Known him for a few years, I've employed him in my car detailing business so know he's genuine and honest.  He has a part time car detailing business now and is familiar with window work and looking for extra income, he likes selling / speaking to customers, and seeing as that's why people usually employ a canvasser he's pretty suited to it.  I have no business connection with him though, so nothing in it for me. 

windiewasher

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2010, 10:12:07 pm »
has he done canvassing before?and is he from cleethorpes?
cheers pal

Known him for a few years, I've employed him in my car detailing business so know he's genuine and honest.  He has a part time car detailing business now and is familiar with window work and looking for extra income, he likes selling / speaking to customers, and seeing as that's why people usually employ a canvasser he's pretty suited to it.  I have no business connection with him though, so nothing in it for me. 
Total £  so far.

TonyD

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2010, 10:20:04 pm »
Yep he lives in Cleethorpes, you'll have to ask him about the rest of the details, I don't want to get anything wrong.

windiewasher

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2010, 10:22:24 pm »
ok,thanks pal,i will contact him next week,going away for a few days was going to buy that round for sale for clee grimsby etc but getting no replys to emails,so looks like canvassing is key,thanks!
Yep he lives in Cleethorpes, you'll have to ask him about the rest of the details, I don't want to get anything wrong.
Total £  so far.

mci services

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2010, 10:29:49 pm »
seems a fair offer to me asking for the money after the first clean, I would maybe offer if they cancel after they cleaned then only 50% of the cleaned price is paid.

ie he canvasses a ten pound job you do it and they are genuine you pay 20 quid

or you turn up clean and get paid and they say no don't bother comming back he gets a fiver :-\

just a thought that would ensure fairness all round

windiewasher

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2010, 10:54:03 pm »
sounds a good idea stu m8!
seems a fair offer to me asking for the money after the first clean, I would maybe offer if they cancel after they cleaned then only 50% of the cleaned price is paid.

ie he canvasses a ten pound job you do it and they are genuine you pay 20 quid

or you turn up clean and get paid and they say no don't bother comming back he gets a fiver :-\

just a thought that would ensure fairness all round
Total £  so far.

Richard BF

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2010, 10:47:06 pm »
drop us an email and we can discuss it futher ;)

S

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2010, 10:51:54 pm »

Having worked for a window cleaning canvassing company and not getting paid by the company for the last few weeks, of team leading and canvassing.  I may be putting my hat in the ring, and start canvassing for window cleaners on my own. But it will be in the east of england.

Silver Surfer

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2010, 11:23:16 pm »

Having worked for a window cleaning canvassing company and not getting paid by the company for the last few weeks, of team leading and canvassing.  I may be putting my hat in the ring, and start canvassing for window cleaners on my own. But it will be in the east of england.

Could you stretch to the south east,Buckinghamshire/Berkshire maybe!!!! ;)

windiewasher

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2010, 06:17:46 am »
Where in east?
Cheers

Total £  so far.

windiewasher

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2010, 06:20:26 am »
Will do on Monday. Fella.away 4.the weekend.
.on my phone
drop us an email and we can discuss it futher ;)

Total £  so far.

newbroom

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2010, 07:36:22 pm »
me too interested in suffolk/norfolk

geefree

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2010, 11:24:55 am »
Where has he gone?

Also sent email and no answer, but maybe he is sifting through them.

LHill

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2010, 11:49:46 am »

I would be interested if you are going to operate in Essex.

How about southend? and around it?

geefree

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2010, 05:00:26 pm »
 ::) ???