This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

JUST GUTTERS

Re: what a day a monday now have to go back to beer window cleaner work
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2010, 07:58:37 pm »
I have a 4 week job, 5 flats and each pay £8.

So i got there and a beer window cleaner there, he was like someone you would not let in your house at all. So the lady come out to me now she has the top floor flat and said
"I tried to call you, this window cleaner is cleaning the flats at £2 a flat so we have took him on"
i said "that's ok BUT i did not get a call from you and you owe me for 2 cleans, do you have the the money for that?"
anyway 20 min down the line she gives my the money i said "thank you" and i was about to go and she said
"where you going?" 
i said "sorry what?"
she said "what about my windows?"
i said "what about your windows?"
she said "are you going to clean my windows because this guy doesntt have a ladder or a wfp"

so i said "ok i can clean them but the price to do them is £40 to you"
she said "what you done it for £8 last time and well the new guy doing them for £2 a flat!"

Anyway, last night about 10pm got a call to go back and clean them as all the flat's are not happy about the way he cleaned them. I have just been back and there are run marks lol its a joke, i wish the beer boyz would stop thinking there s&&& hot at their job. I pay my taxs and it costs my £30 a day before i get in the car its mad.

HAS ANY ONE HAD THE SAME?

Is that not what the first post said   ???
www.justguttersni.co.uk
clear-clean-repair-replace

Panorama

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2010, 08:06:11 pm »
if you hold a mirror against the screen and read it backwards , it makes sense. amaronap sdrager

Llaaww

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2010, 08:06:59 pm »

So i got there and a beer window cleaner there, he was like someone you would not let in your house at all. So the lady come out to me now she has the top floor flat and said
"I tried to call you, this window cleaner is cleaning the flats at £2 a flat so we have took him on"
i said "that's ok BUT i did not get a call from you and you owe me for 2 cleans, do you have the the money for that?"
anyway 20 min down the line she gives my the money i said "thank you" and i was about to go and she said
"where you going?" 
i said "sorry what?"
she said "are you going to clean my windows because this guy doesntt have a ladder or a wfp"

she said "what you done it for £8 last time and well the new guy doing them for £2 a flat!"

Anyway, last night about 10pm got a call to go back and clean them as all the flat's are not happy about the way he cleaned them. I have just been back and there are run marks lol its a joke, i wish the beer boyz would stop thinking there s&&& hot at their job. I pay my taxs and it costs my £30 a day before i get in the car its mad.

It sort of says the same but with commas 'n' stuff
if it is dirty it is fair game

rg1

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2010, 08:11:52 pm »

"where you going?" 
i said "sorry what?"

It sort of says the same but with commas 'n' stuff

I preferred the original post
The pen is mightier than the sword (and a lot easier to write with!)

JUST GUTTERS

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2010, 08:18:13 pm »
peter i wouldnt worry about the beer brigade ...winters a coming.....nearly  time for hibernation
www.justguttersni.co.uk
clear-clean-repair-replace

LWC

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2010, 08:25:24 pm »

"where you going?" 
i said "sorry what?"

Just made it a bit more readable as it was little confusing

weetot

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2010, 08:31:17 pm »
Sensai, well done, but you have too much time in your hands. :o

And the answer to Peter's question is.........................wait for it..................

Half past three.
Never take financial advice from people who have no money!

zimzam

« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2010, 08:40:31 pm »
5 flats at £8 each.£40

ts

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2010, 09:32:50 pm »
I think he's frustrated at cowboy window cleaners and annoying customers who chop and change to save a buck. And decided to charge her an overpriced amount for her annoyingness. He's probably equally frustrated at pedantic window cleaners on forums. In my solidarity im refusing to put a full stop at the end of this post
 ;)

weetot

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2010, 09:38:41 pm »
I think he's frustrated at cowboy window cleaners and annoying customers who chop and change to save a buck. And decided to charge her an overpriced amount for her annoyingness. He's probably equally frustrated at pedantic window cleaners on forums. In my solidarity im refusing to put a full stop at the end of this post
 ;)

Excellent.  Well said
Never take financial advice from people who have no money!

peter1983

« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2010, 11:22:22 pm »
lol 29 post of your lot take in the p nice  ;D i will not post anymore thanks for make my so welcome

mci services

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2010, 11:25:18 pm »
lol 29 post of your lot take in the p nice  ;D i will not post anymore thanks for make my so welcome

hey mate I understood every bit of the post and I know how you feel just ignore the masses on here that expect every window cleaner to be able to write perfectly ;)

peter1983

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2010, 11:27:01 pm »
THANKS M8 i have to say there a lot of dicks on here

G Griffin

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2010, 11:31:32 pm »
peter i wouldnt worry about the beer brigade ...winters a coming.....nearly  time for hibernation

Then you worry about the fire brigade.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

the bfg

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2010, 06:51:45 am »

it happens to all window cleaners at one time or another mate,   you will always get the berr brigade out undercutting during the summer months.

but at least you will find who your loyal customers are and who your not so lyal ones are.

just take it in your stride and try to provide the best possible service,    the beer brigade will come and go like the seasons,   its just that this summer seen a bumper crop of them and they even seemed to come out of the cracks and knooks and the woodwork of course.

but just like a lot of viruses the cold weather usually kills them off.

as for the people on here then don't take it personally,  just go with the flow and remember that this forums culture is to give it as well as take it.

Jack Wallace

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2010, 07:36:23 am »

it happens to all window cleaners at one time or another mate,   you will always get the berr brigade out undercutting during the summer months.

but at least you will find who your loyal customers are and who your not so lyal ones are.

just take it in your stride and try to provide the best possible service,    the beer brigade will come and go like the seasons,   its just that this summer seen a bumper crop of them and they even seemed to come out of the cracks and knooks and the woodwork of course.

but just like a lot of viruses the cold weather usually kills them off.

as for the people on here then don't take it personally,  just go with the flow and remember that this forums culture is to give it as well as take it.
Very true. most regular posters on any forum are sometimes the victim of a bit of mickey taking, this place is a place for guys (and the odd gal) to meet, and just like anywhere else people will take the P.
The self righteous ones who complain make me laugh, I bet as soon as someone takes the mick in the pub they throw their rattle out of the pram and run to mummy saying "the big boys are picking on me again"
I will probably get some abuse for this post! Bring it on! I will have a good laugh at you at be back later.  ;D

gewindows

« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2010, 08:44:29 am »
Isn't your post full of self-righteousness though?

Jack Wallace

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2010, 03:32:40 pm »

Yeh maybe, but who cares? as someone said in another thead, "this is the internet and its not real"  ;D

Tom White

« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2010, 03:39:30 pm »

;D

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2010, 04:24:17 pm »
I'm glad I read this post... ::)

That's 5 minutes of my life I'm not getting back.