This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

peter1983

ANYWAY THANKS FOR TAKING THE p OUT OF MY POST

Re: what a day a monday now have to go back to beer window cleaner work
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 01:06:30 pm »
Not really had that problem lately.

PS. Ever thought about adding punctuation? ::) ;D

bumper

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 01:15:57 pm »
uckme fort id wasd tick ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 01:18:48 pm »
uckme fort id wasd tick ;D
no your just ugly
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

DaveG

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 03:34:40 pm »
i have 4 week job i have 5 flats each pay £8 so i got there and a beer window cleaner  there he was like some1 you would not let in your house at all so the lady come out to me now she has the top floor flat and said i try to call u this window cleaner is cleaning the flat at £2 a flat so we have took him on i said that ok BUT i did not get a call from you and you own me for 2 clean do you have the the money for that any 20 min down the line she gives my the money i said thank you and i was about to go and she said where you going  i said sorry what  she what about my window i said what about your window she said are you going to clean my window coz this guy dont have  a ladder or a wfp so i said ok i can clean them but the price to do them is £40 to you she said what u done it for £8 last time and i well you new guy doing them for £2 a flat  any last night about 10pm got a call to go back and clean them as all the flat are not happy about the way he cleaned them i just bin back and thr run marks lol its a joke i wish the beer boyz would stop thinking there s&&& hot at there job i pay taxs and it cost my £30 a day befor i get in the car its mad  HAS ANY 1 HAD THE SAME

..... and breathe.....!!
You can't polish a turd

Jack Wallace

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 03:56:56 pm »
Can someone tell me what this post is about please, I went blue after the second line so had to stop reading  ;D

Besides I cant understand it anyway. is it english?

Paul Coleman

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 05:24:57 pm »
i have 4 week job i have 5 flats each pay £8 so i got there and a beer window cleaner  there he was like some1 you would not let in your house at all so the lady come out to me now she has the top floor flat and said i try to call u this window cleaner is cleaning the flat at £2 a flat so we have took him on i said that ok BUT i did not get a call from you and you own me for 2 clean do you have the the money for that any 20 min down the line she gives my the money i said thank you and i was about to go and she said where you going  i said sorry what  she what about my window i said what about your window she said are you going to clean my window coz this guy dont have  a ladder or a wfp so i said ok i can clean them but the price to do them is £40 to you she said what u done it for £8 last time and i well you new guy doing them for £2 a flat  any last night about 10pm got a call to go back and clean them as all the flat are not happy about the way he cleaned them i just bin back and thr run marks lol its a joke i wish the beer boyz would stop thinking there s&&& hot at there job i pay taxs and it cost my £30 a day befor i get in the car its mad  HAS ANY 1 HAD THE SAME

Blimey.  In another thread the space bar didn't work.  In this one it's the full stops that have gone kaputt  ;D .

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2010, 05:35:32 pm »
one word...

paragraphs!

david watts

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2010, 06:10:12 pm »
hes hot under the colar; it gets you like that , this job
life is like a box of chocolates you get the crap no one else wants

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2010, 06:17:37 pm »
peter1983

The beer and fad brigrade are allways causing trouble.They may be rubbish at cleaning windows but they must all have a degree in english because they come on here with fancy put downs for honest windies.

Take no notice.

prestige cleaners

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2010, 06:18:42 pm »
sorry can you repost i cant understand a word, i got beer money and £2?

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2010, 06:46:43 pm »
peter1983

The beer and fad brigrade are allways causing trouble.They may be rubbish at cleaning windows but they must all have a degree in english because they come on here with fancy put downs for honest windies.

Take no notice.

Spot the sense of humour bypass!

LWC

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2010, 06:55:45 pm »
I have a 4 week job, 5 flats and each pay £8.

So i got there and a beer window cleaner there, he was like someone you would not let in your house at all. So the lady come out to me now she has the top floor flat and said
"I tried to call you, this window cleaner is cleaning the flats at £2 a flat so we have took him on"
i said "that's ok BUT i did not get a call from you and you owe me for 2 cleans, do you have the the money for that?"
anyway 20 min down the line she gives my the money i said "thank you" and i was about to go and she said
"where you going?" 
i said "sorry what?"
she said "what about my windows?"
i said "what about your windows?"
she said "are you going to clean my windows because this guy doesntt have a ladder or a wfp"

so i said "ok i can clean them but the price to do them is £40 to you"
she said "what you done it for £8 last time and well the new guy doing them for £2 a flat!"

Anyway, last night about 10pm got a call to go back and clean them as all the flat's are not happy about the way he cleaned them. I have just been back and there are run marks lol its a joke, i wish the beer boyz would stop thinking there s&&& hot at their job. I pay my taxs and it costs my £30 a day before i get in the car its mad.

HAS ANY ONE HAD THE SAME?

WOW that was hard work!

gewindows

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2010, 06:59:41 pm »

Blimey.  In another thread the space bar didn't work.  In this one it's the full stops that have gone kaputt  ;D .

I barely caught a word of that. Jesus what is it, do we have to try to be thick.

And dont take exception to that, you know how to spell well enough, but there isnt even a full-stop at the end of the thread. I dont understand what yo are saying.

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2010, 07:00:37 pm »
So are they £40 per flat now or £8?

« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2010, 07:21:17 pm »
i think becasue one wc charged £2 she thought he would drop his price from £8  to £2

rg1

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2010, 07:33:34 pm »
i think becasue one wc charged £2 she thought he would drop his price from £8  to £2

But instead he charged £40  ??? For all the flats or just one ??? ???
The pen is mightier than the sword (and a lot easier to write with!)

Dean Taberner

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2010, 07:37:11 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

zimzam

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2010, 07:48:43 pm »
all for £40.

chopsie