Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

creighton foyle

thank you shaun ashmore
« on: September 07, 2010, 03:04:58 pm »
my envirodri was delivered today,  i bought it through a post shaun put in the buy and sell on this forum and its just as he described , i was wary about sending a cheque to a stranger but having spoken to him on the phone first i took a chance and i would just like to say thanks shaun its as you described it and i think i have had a good buy.

Paul Simpson

Re: thank you shaun ashmore
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 03:40:38 pm »
Shaun posts alot on here and many other forums and seems to be well respected, I wouldn't hesitate about buying from people like him. As oppose to people who only join to sell something or have been members for 5 minutes. (Thats not a dig at anyone specific by the way :))

As for the envirodri, not sure what you were using before but when I moved up from my Sebo duo to envirodri the difference was 10 fold. Still have the Sebo but rarely gets used now as it would be a step down again.

clinton

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 04:35:42 pm »
You will have no problem with buying something from shaun,better to buy from someone you know than the rubbish on e bay too..

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 05:39:14 pm »
Thanks Creighton, nice to get feed back, getting bad press would send me into hiding and losing all of my 'efriends' would be like cutting my right arm off!

Shaun

Peter Sweeney

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2010, 07:12:58 pm »
would be like cutting my right arm off!

At least we would'nt have to look at that silly wave of yours moneybags  ;D

elliott cleaning

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2010, 08:43:49 pm »
Erm Peter.      That's his left arm :o    But hey, some of us might never have learnt the difference

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2010, 08:49:49 pm »
Actually Frans it is my right arm, when the photo was taken I reversed it as I thought it look better that way around.

Well spotted though ;)

Shaun

james roffey

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2010, 09:12:35 pm »
I used my envirodri today on a trashed end of tennancy  i was thinking today as i was pushing it around, is this the single most important piece of equipment i have, its that good :) 

elliott cleaning

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2010, 09:17:59 pm »
James - your extraction system is the most important piece of equipment.   There are a number of ways of loosening the dirt & raising piles so that the carpet looks great - but unless you can extract the crap - the carpet ain't clean

Peter Sweeney

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2010, 09:30:20 pm »
Frans

An intelligent person you are but you did not calculate that he would haver to use his other arm to hold the wand. I was waiting for someone to pick up on that but very surprised it was you.

Pete

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2010, 09:30:30 pm »
Errm, Frans,
(unless you can extract the crap - the carpet ain't clean)

Not if you're an LM'er, it's job done as far as they are concerned. :P

Simon

Dave Roberts

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2010, 11:22:59 pm »
(yawn)

LM techniques remove as much soil as HWE when executed correctly, and are proven to

- leave less residue than HWE
- Resoil slower than HWE
- Hold no risk of mold, mildew or wickback

Everyone knows that a carpet cleaned with a LM sywstems looks far better than one cleaned with HWE .......

Da da!    ...... I thank you!

;D

richy27

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2010, 04:27:03 pm »
(yawn)

LM techniques remove as much soil as HWE when executed correctly, and are proven to

- leave less residue than HWE
- Resoil slower than HWE
- Hold no risk of mold, mildew or wickback

Everyone knows that a carpet cleaned with a LM sywstems looks far better than one cleaned with HWE .......

Da da!    ...... I thank you!

;D

here we go again    i think it would depend on the level of soiling david    explain to me how you would remove blacktop off say grotty restaurant carpet using a pad. i am not saying you cant get results with lm i do but only ever use this system where apropriate.

davep