This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Lee Pryor

superlight flocked or mono?
« on: September 06, 2010, 11:31:30 pm »
we use flocked at the moment, got a mono on the way to try, they tell me the mono is less soft and doesnt hold onto the dirt in the bristles as much, i want opinions from those that have used both please.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

heathrow100

Re: superlight flocked or mono?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 11:43:57 pm »
I like the flocked as its quicker to work with.Like you say holds the dirt more thou.The new mono brush which was recieved a few weeks ago IMO isnt half as good as the old mono as the bristes splay over the frames while cleaning,why didnt gardiners stick to old older mono I dont know

dazmond

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 12:01:29 am »
i use both and find the flocked much better on wooden georgian and leaded but a bit soft for dirtier cleans.

i usually use the mono for most of my work but switch to flocked for certain fussy custies with delicate windows!

each have their uses.i like both.nice and light as well! ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

Window Washers

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 01:27:19 am »
Gardiners are bringing back the other version of flocked duel trim  ;D so will have one that splays and one so much. That was the best bit of news they gave me yesterday  ;D

If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)