This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

elite mike

Re: Pension
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2010, 10:03:04 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

mci services

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2010, 10:30:50 pm »
why not just build up your business and get more vans on the road and semi retire and let other people do the work and just price jobs,  that is my plan, as by teh time i get to retire i dont think pensions will be worth anything and it will prob be illegal to retire, as they keep try to push the age up anyway

darren my old man is 75 ish and has parkinsons and still takes a wage from his window cleaning business that is now my brothers, He still prices work up and does the office stuff although my brother is slowly taking most of it over ;)

EZclean

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2010, 05:24:30 pm »
I was given some advice may years ago by and old rogue, I'm sorry I didn't take it.
He Said "Dai, when ever you have a few bob to spare, buy yourself a sovereign, don't tell anyone you got them. When you retire make out you have nought, claim what you can, and whenever you need a treat sell a couple".
That was over 30 years ago, I chose the pension fund which is why I am still working at 68.

thats the best bit of advice i ever did read!!!

buy gold/silver where you can, it'll be up at $1500/oz by december, now around $1256/oz up over $7 today.
paper money is worthless... it really is
EZclean - Cleaner Than Water