This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

LWC

Re: Look at this
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2010, 09:46:17 pm »
Are you joking? You sent him money  ???

Oh dear...

Come on look at the frigging email adesperate.man@gmail.com

That reads scam in itself...you silly fool

LWC

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2010, 09:47:37 pm »
Can you send me some money?

thisisascam@gmail.com

mci services

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2010, 09:51:47 pm »
I am actually feeling a bit sorry for Scud right now, he thought he was doing a good deed and so he is obviously a nice guy and he has been ripped of for a tenner.

LWC

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2010, 09:54:28 pm »
Fair does scud thats real nice, but come on mate. Dont get sucked into things...especially on the internet.

Lets set up a site for scud

A ripped off window cleaner.com

Jack Wallace

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2010, 10:25:50 pm »
I think this is a reflection on both the character of the man who donated and the man who set up the site.

One is a naive but kind hearted and generous man, the other a cold and calculating scammer,
Unfortunately the world is full of the latter and whilst people want to help they will prosper.
Put it down to experience and forget about it, after all, we all get ripped off daily by many legal scam artists. The government being the biggest.

sgibsoncleaning

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2010, 06:33:14 am »
now as we are assuming this bloke is a scammer. he hasnt replied to my job offer yet. i do agree with jack that the goodness of a man is exploited a bad person.
how bad is this company
http://www.cyberbeggar.org/

scud where did you find this link. i cant find it using a google search

the bfg

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2010, 07:15:43 am »
not only is it a scam but the scammer has now got a Rodney Trotter canvassing for him and putting the scam to other forums  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

hey Scud  I hear there is a load of old lawn mower engines down the auctions again so get down there sharpish before someone else snaps them up  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

the biggest market is the gullable market

TonyD

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2010, 07:19:18 am »
Where did you find this site ?  I can't find it either with a search.  Did someone send you a link ? 

Elginn

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2010, 12:10:21 pm »
Many of the window cleaners on here, work through the day while their children are at school and manage quite well to make ends meet and those that need a little extra help can apply for benefits.

Scam through and through.

Paul Coleman

« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2010, 12:39:47 pm »
I am sceptical too.
In a genuine case, the debts could be wiped by filing for voluntary bankruptcy.  He would need to find a few hundred quid to pay the court.  As the house is in negative equity, the official receiver would not have any interest in it.  So the debts could be wiped, negative equity would ensure he stayed in his house (though he would need to pay the mortgage) but this could probably be earned while the kids were at school (childminder for school holidays).  His vehicle would be a tool of his trade so exempt from being taken as would all his other tools.  There would be some tax credits too to help out.  I'm not pretending it would be comfortable or easy to sort out but it is possible.
If it were genuine, I reckon there would be more details.

gewindows

« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2010, 12:52:14 pm »
Think youll find this is his cointact info

REGISTRANT CONTACT INFO
Protected Domain Services - Customer ID: NCR-468390
125 Rampart Way
Suite 300
Denver
CO
US
Phone:         +1.7202492374
Email Address:

sgibsoncleaning

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2010, 12:52:56 pm »
this struck me as a scam from the first glance.
now i might get struck down in flames but if this was a first post saying" i just bought a great system from (insert company name here)" it would be jumped on but as the post was started by someone who has been here a while its being let go. i hope that scud is just a good man who may have been duped and not adesperateman.  i dont know him so i cant make a judgement. but if it was me i would seperate myself from it on all the forums he posted it on.

sgibsoncleaning

« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2010, 12:57:03 pm »
thats the domain company info. its a host for loads of stuff

the bfg

« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2010, 09:31:17 pm »
I might send something similer out for Xmas tips  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Scud Ive put your down for a score  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D