This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

windiewasher

best ways to get extra customers
« on: September 05, 2010, 10:46:32 pm »
not including door knocking or leaflet drops
this is from peters post!
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

gewindows

Re: best ways to get extra customers
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 11:00:45 pm »
Visit them at the frequency you discussed when you first took them on. Clean their windows, frames and sills. All of them. Be polite. Dress appropriately. Price fairly. Close the gate on the way out. Say 'Thankyou, I'll see you next time'. Dont compromise on price or quality of your work.

That way you'll get recommendations.

Daniel Watson

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 12:07:41 pm »
Visit them at the frequency you discussed when you first took them on. Clean their windows, frames and sills. All of them. Be polite. Dress appropriately. Price fairly. Close the gate on the way out. Say 'Thankyou, I'll see you next time'. Dont compromise on price or quality of your work.

true.

also if a custy recommends a friend or neighbour then give them a free clean. i tried this and one custy has not paid for the service in months. but i do clean the entire street now. 8 houses for one busy body gettin a free ride...Genius

windiewasher

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 03:50:10 pm »
i started doing the free clean for 3 new custys last week and have 5 today so its going good for me!
Other are saying it wont be a problem getting you lots of custys so its looking good!

true.

also if a custy recommends a friend or neighbour then give them a free clean. i tried this and one custy has not paid for the service in months. but i do clean the entire street now. 8 houses for one busy body gettin a free ride...Genius

Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

geoffreyspecht

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 10:59:57 pm »
i started doing the free clean for 3 new custys last week and have 5 today so its going good for me!
Other are saying it wont be a problem getting you lots of custys so its looking good!

what a silly thing to do i hate working for nothing