Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

chores hygiene management ltd

dragonfly
« on: September 03, 2010, 10:38:53 pm »
does anyone have an internal window system for sale like a dragonfly or can anyone remember them dutch fellows at 09 cleaning show with their internal system ?
Chores Hygiene Management Ltd
Cleaners Lincoln • Pest Control Lincoln • Window Cleaners Lincoln
T. 0800 4488 353
F. 01522 542 775
E. info@choreshygiene.com
W. www.choreshygiene.com

Pristine Clean

Re: dragonfly
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 05:03:12 pm »
I have a dragonfly system, but you are very far away from us. We are based in Maidstone Kent.

Dave
"You have to except that some days you are the statue and other days you are a pigeon"

the bfg

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 07:22:52 pm »
is it for sale Dave ?

Pristine Clean

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 07:43:09 pm »
Well I am considering selling it

Where are you based?

Email me if you are interested, sales at kentcleaning dot com

The reason I am considering selling it, we got it for a contract that we had. A sub contract job. But 4 weeks later we lost the job, no fault of our own, another company won it on a tender by going in dirt cheap.

Its been used 3 times for about a total of 3 hours. Stored in dry lockup now. So a reasonable offer and I might sell it. I am not sure what these go for 2nd hand.

Dave
"You have to except that some days you are the statue and other days you are a pigeon"

Smart Carpet

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 04:01:09 pm »
can anyone remember them dutch fellows at 09 cleaning show with their internal system ?

Here you go mate: http://www.baudoin.nl/content_en/pag3_01.php

8)

chores hygiene management ltd

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 07:24:58 pm »
thanks mate,
Chores Hygiene Management Ltd
Cleaners Lincoln • Pest Control Lincoln • Window Cleaners Lincoln
T. 0800 4488 353
F. 01522 542 775
E. info@choreshygiene.com
W. www.choreshygiene.com

Window Washers

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2010, 09:38:21 am »
Well I am considering selling it

Where are you based?

Email me if you are interested, sales at kentcleaning dot com

The reason I am considering selling it, we got it for a contract that we had. A sub contract job. But 4 weeks later we lost the job, no fault of our own, another company won it on a tender by going in dirt cheap.

Its been used 3 times for about a total of 3 hours. Stored in dry lockup now. So a reasonable offer and I might sell it. I am not sure what these go for 2nd hand.

Dave
I would be intereted in buying this off you 07788732789 if you want to call me.

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Pristine Clean

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2010, 07:23:23 pm »
Ill telephone you in a while. Just eating dinner.

david washbrook

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2010, 07:24:21 pm »
how much do they cost new

Pristine Clean

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2010, 07:35:41 pm »
mine cost £583 including vat i have the 20 foot pole. without pole £400 + vat

dave

david washbrook

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2010, 08:06:00 pm »
please excuse my lack of knowledge but how do these work

they look and sound good

thanks
dave

Pristine Clean

Re: dragonfly New
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2010, 08:18:59 am »
Ive decided to keep the dragonfly.

As to replace the item itself is too expensive for what I have been offered. That is not to say that the offers I have had were not reasonable.

I have been offered £250. But like I said it cost be £500 + vat Its a fair bit to drop.

Best of luck guys ad thanks

Mr Wshbrook,

They work on a water pump, that only starts when the trigger is pulled or theres not enough presure. From the pump is a pipe that feeds the pure water or cleaning solution and this is pushed and squited out at the top from a spray nozzle that is on a long pole, mine is 20 feet.

Now also attached to the pole is a paddle that holds on a special microfibre cloth that is what you move up and down to clean the window.

Now these are no good if the windows have not been cleaned by traditional methods first. (These are for maintenance cleans regular use). No good on really dirty windows.

Some people have made their own, good luck to them. Much cheaper than my original product that I feel like most stuff is over priced for what it actually is. There stuff diy PROBABLY WORKS JUST AS WELL and only for about £150. far less than mine at £583

Dave