Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

JAMIE BILES

is ncca course worth it?
« on: August 19, 2010, 07:36:58 pm »
want to go on training course,just wondered opinions on if ncca one is worth extra money compared some other hands-on day schools etc.eg alltec,ashby cleansmart and so on.went on prochem course 12 years ago and still have book which helps with theory etc. but obviously bit out dated in todays world.or do you recommend 1 day hands on with no exam/qualification and day with local guy under wing so to speak.just want to reduce chances of mistake early on and nearest ncca member to my area is 30 odd miles so could use the logo/training as marketing tool as spoke to many customers and all round here seem to call SAFECLEAN CHEMDRY and so on.so qualifications are high on local list and willing to pay for it.

Len Gribble

Re: is ncca course worth it?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 08:28:17 pm »
Same old chestnut if I had my time again the answer would be YES, will say the Bic’s courses I’m doing are open a lot of doors.
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

JAMIE BILES

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 08:31:45 pm »
where did you do bics course as was going to go on one but could not make in end.nearest was premier cleaning think just over 200 they said.was it worth it as run cleaning company and local dentist wants me and wondered if credentials hold as much as i thought?

robert meldrum

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 09:38:29 pm »
BICS have been established trainers for decades and are well known by Buyers and Specifiers within the industry. Having completed their courses will give credibility in the eyes of the people who matter.

Fintan_Coll

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 10:10:39 pm »
Most any course is worth it ,and there are some excellent tutors out there