Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

james roffey

Full Ninja setup for sale New
« on: August 10, 2010, 10:41:59 am »
I am selling my Ashby's Ninja which i have spent over £1600 on in the past 16 months maintaining and servicing to it's present spec it was last PAT tested in May 2010 and is in perfect working order just the odd cosmetic wear as you would expect, it's not had a huge amount of use since i only started last year and like most new business's it can be slow, never done more than 4 jobs a week and some weeks 1 or 2 but hoping :)

The spec includes  135 psi pump, V2 Internal Steammate, Heavy duty 1x3 stage twin vac motors, 3 KW Internal heater with safety cut off,  easy loading wheels on handle, 1x 50 ft length of hose and solution hose (3 months old) 1x 25 ft hose and solution hose, stainless steel twin jet wand approx ( approx 3 months old) silencer to fit on back.

carpet grooming brush, heavy duty power cables, bag for hoses (25 ft) owners manual, and container of prochem prespray, and extraction powder.

The item is featured on ebay item number  250679192718 if you want to look at the photo's