This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

wezzy32

sign writting
« on: August 06, 2010, 11:13:36 pm »
i wish to had a  pic to the back door off my van. where is the best place to find 1 tryed google images but no luck iv found 1 in a usa window cleaner site andersonprowindows.com but cant find this image anywhere .
i would like to have the same has my pic on hear but i cant find that either as a larger file any1 help
keep on smiling

Window Washers

Re: sign writting
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 02:22:21 am »
i wish to had a clip art pic to the back door off my van. where is the best place to find them tryed google images but no luck iv found 1 in a usa window cleaner site andersonprowindows.com but cant find this image anywhere any1 help
dont do it get a designer to do you one, only you can then use it. Clip art is poor dude
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

wezzy32

Re: sign writting New
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 07:49:21 am »
i wish to had a clip art pic to the back door off my van. where is the best place to find them tryed google images but no luck iv found 1 in a usa window cleaner site andersonprowindows.com but cant find this image anywhere any1 help
dont do it get a designer to do you one, only you can then use it. Clip art is poor dude
looking for sumthing like the pic i have on on my profile
keep on smiling

Smudgeoff Cleaning Services

Re: sign writting
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2010, 09:25:19 am »
Sorry mate but that is like a clipart....... :'( :'(
" To Get It All Off Call Smudgeoff"