Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Micky Boy

pure freedom
« on: August 02, 2010, 04:24:27 pm »
anyone have some views on the company purefreedom are they a decent company  :)

Simon Brannon

Re: pure freedom
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 04:29:05 pm »
Mickey they are a great company - they fitted my van mount system over two and a half years ago and its a great piece of quality kit.

after sales service is excellent for resins, filters etc.

order before 12.00 noon and it arrives next day.

Speak to Andrew Bramley or Andrew Thompson and say Simon Brannon from ProPure recommended you.

Good luck

Simon :)

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 04:44:24 pm »
I've heard some very good things about their systems, though I've only bought components myself, not a full system.
I heard they had passed crash testing recently,.. apparently with no change to the clamps/fixings they've been using for years. Third hand info though, so correct me if I'm wrong!

Smudgeoff Cleaning Services

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 05:12:02 pm »
Excellent cos I want them to fit my van out ;)
" To Get It All Off Call Smudgeoff"

jouk45

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 05:52:30 pm »
i wonder what happened to andrew mccann he was the founder of freedom,

landy2

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2010, 05:54:02 pm »
great company fitted my system years ago they are realy helpful

erithwc

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2010, 06:21:43 pm »

andrew mccann started a company call Excel Systems don't know if the business is still running though

Window Washers

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2010, 08:11:10 pm »
Purefreedom are a top bunch of guys (and the lady on the phone) always help if needed, systems are good and also very good value.

Recommend them I have one of there systems in a van I have, does what it says on the site ;D

There are 2 Andrews at PF the dude with glasses is a top man Andrew Bramley I think is his name.  ;)

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Dave71

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2010, 09:54:21 pm »
bought 50 litre trolly 3 weeks ago,  they said it would arrive on pallet it arrived on no pallet.
 Pump had been on during the journey, the battery was flat all the connections for male and female clips were missing no connecters for di ordered 8 barrels with trolly no barrels ordered 100m hose and reel the reel was faulty 2 weeks later get the rest of stuff that was missing first day out using it the  pump came off trolly including bracket, i phoned to say i wasnt happy they said thats ok send it back and we take 20% handling fee iv already spent over £2000 and throughtout the 2 weeks many phone calls to purefreedom to sort out mess not once have they apolgised.
 Crap company wont be dealing with them again.

dazmond

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2010, 11:24:52 pm »
dave i also bought the 50L freedom trolley.i had to wait a while longer for delivery but ive had no problems with system.i ordered 12 barrels/pole/brush/DI S/trolley the lot!had all of it delivered together.

fantastic bit of kit and a great reasonably priced professional company and ill be using them for many years.

sounds like you were just unlucky mate.

all companies screw up from time to time.

regards

dazmond

price higher/work harder!

Londoner

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2010, 07:02:12 am »

andrew mccann started a company call Excel Systems don't know if the business is still running though

Andrew had a lot of health problems after he left Pure Freedom, serious ones as I am given to understand. The last I heard he was unable to work.

Ian101

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2010, 12:59:31 pm »
Bought a 25 litre trolley system of them. Went to collect it and see the set up met Andy top bloke very helpful and a good engineer.

Had it 4 months and used daily no problems what so ever and will be buying a van mount of em next year

Bobs Window Cleaning

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2010, 04:15:47 pm »
bought 50 litre trolly 3 weeks ago,  they said it would arrive on pallet it arrived on no pallet.
 Pump had been on during the journey, the battery was flat all the connections for male and female clips were missing no connecters for di ordered 8 barrels with trolly no barrels ordered 100m hose and reel the reel was faulty 2 weeks later get the rest of stuff that was missing first day out using it the  pump came off trolly including bracket, i phoned to say i wasnt happy they said thats ok send it back and we take 20% handling fee iv already spent over £2000 and throughtout the 2 weeks many phone calls to purefreedom to sort out mess not once have they apolgised.
 Crap company wont be dealing with them again.

Find this very hard to believe ??? They put them together themselves. I wouldnt think they would let a trolley leave their building with this many bits missing or loose.

Bob
Why oh Why did he spell my name as bod & not bob on my wedding invites.

Dave71

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2010, 09:28:41 pm »
believe it or not, it happened not saying the trollys crap it is a very good peace of kit after i got it sorted out but whoever built mine at purefreedom must of been half a sleep or smoking dope and to be a big company you think there be a quailty control person checking theses things as they go out the door

farkam

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2010, 10:53:22 pm »
bought 25l trolley system 3 years back, no problem at all! still tough and reliable.

Window Washers

« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2010, 10:58:43 pm »
believe it or not, it happened not saying the trollys crap it is a very good peace of kit after i got it sorted out but whoever built mine at purefreedom must of been half a sleep or smoking dope and to be a big company you think there be a quailty control person checking theses things as they go out the door
they are not a big company, I am surprised to hear it, but all make mistakes at some point it is how they fix it that makes a difference..
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)